2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
I have a question. I can't find Lilly after she disappears. The note says there is some clue in the mansion, and I did find her room. There is another door in there that I can't open. How can you open it? And if Robert was killed and I lost access to the mansion, does it mean I lost her?

Reactions: TituMama

nathanajust

Oct 21, 2019
Hello Rustlerman, sorry to disturb you another time but my problem is still the same. I erase all my save files, I restart the game, but when I come for the first time in the kitchen I've got "Talk with the woman", but for the second time it's always the same "talk to the woman" and never "talk to Nancy". The first time you edit the game, when I play, that's was Nancy but since this time with the several updates this bug appears and it's always there. Is there something to erase somewhere to restart the game in a good way or do you have a save file with just the beginning with "Nancy" in the kitchen or not "the woman". Thanks.

Aug 28, 2020
I have a question. I can't find Lilly after she disappears. The note says there is some clue in the mansion, and I did find her room. There is another door in there that I can't open. How can you open it? And if Robert was killed and I lost access to the mansion, does it mean I lost her?
I got the same issue dude even with Nancy event. She gets missing and the u interact with her in her house

Reactions: Tutuooo

titi@

Oct 17, 2020
Talk with Rose: Error: cannot execute macro <<say>>: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'style')

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Is there some way to get cash quick for the pimp? Also Lilly when it says some clue in the mansion exists I cannot find this clue- furthermore I need a bottle of Cum to make the dude leave the maze but Elsa does not give me an option to talk about that- she's also stuck at 82 love because she won't take more flowers and seemingly disappears entirely from her room

JulioGomes

Sep 25, 2022
I find the following error message in Andrea talks

Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>

JulioGomes

Sep 25, 2022
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<md>><<md>>…
You have given all the materials to Albert to build the railcar, waiting a few days will be enough for it to be built</md>>
error find in my stats...
Albert railcar is it implemented?

LukatheDragon

Jun 10, 2018
After posting this, I went to mansion and the event with john started and got the key to mansion and then met sara. And that's it. I can't go to mansion now so nothing to do in other places, so I woke up and did some earning and slept and rinse and repeat for a week but nothing is happening and don't know what to do. As I can't go to mansion, I can't know if albert has finished building railcar or not. Is this the current end of content or there is more I am missing?

Also there is some error message when you talk to noa after commissioner's quest in police station. I think it's in last line of page. I can't take screenshot of it now that I'm locked out of mansion and police station after john event at the mansion.
You dont need mansion to go to albert buy flashlight go to place you rescued sara you will get explore catacombs and new entrance from town center

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
You dont need mansion to go to albert buy flashlight go to place you rescued sara you will get explore catacombs and new entrance from town center
I think your talking about Eastwisng. But to go there you have to click The Mantion on the Main Street page, which it doesn't let me go there as you can seen in this screenshot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes