2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

LukatheDragon

Jun 10, 2018
Also do i need my agility high for getting lender files i get balaclava but cant sneak in just talk to noa also she never meets me at Elsas maybe i need to progress further any solution?

Jul 31, 2021
Also do i need my agility high for getting lender files i get balaclava but cant sneak in just talk to noa also she never meets me at Elsas maybe i need to progress further any solution?
I have the same problem. Also I haven't found Sara yet and I cannot find the tea cup for Emma. Any help?

Reactions: Triv

nathanajust

Oct 21, 2019
could it be the fact that i use the save editor to change the money, player stats and items. I did not adjust the love meters though.
I don't think so, Ive got the same problem without using the save editor and I'm also stuck there without molasses.

TituMama

Aug 27, 2022
In the walkthrough there is no mention of lenders file or Noa or how to get the file.. Also how long does it take albert to make the rail car?

Savitar Yadav

May 14, 2018
How to find Tea Cup. There are only three place to visit in Abandoned Village, tried them all but can't find any tea cup.

LukatheDragon

Jun 10, 2018
There is i saw in pics on first paige i think lilly room you find maid dress is it before or after kidnapping how to unlock it also is cindy training repeatable or does it end and when if yes? Also like most ppl lender file walktrough noa and albert when does he end railcar is it time based or event based?

LukatheDragon

Jun 10, 2018
After both Sara and Richard are kidnapped, go to mansion with Andrea, bring her to office, and give her a cocktail. She will open passage to Lilly's room there. Btw, you can knock Andrea there.
Ok next question or two how to open strange door in lilly room and to see nancy in park also do ineed smthing else then balaclava to complete lender files mission or maybe skills leveled more

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes