2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Hi guys, almost done with the game(has its issues, but still pretty great), but I got stuck, so I'm hoping someone can help. After some fidgeting I managed to start Jessica's questline, got my stuff back from the Lender(including the car keys), went to the Uni, found the first Jessica(hope she makes a reappearance) and brought her to Tiger. As expected, it turned out that our princess is in another castle... And this is where I'm at a loss. I've been running around campus, looking for something new to interact with, but no luck. I stalked the canteen, since the diary indicates that there I'll find the real one, I read some comments about "donating" to Olivia, but she doesn't seem interested, the receptionist has enough weed to last her a lifetime, Marie is sore, and yet no Jessica in sight..... and as I was writing this I figured "Why not get the receptionist stupid drunk?" and voila! So you can ignore everything written so far. I'm gonna post it anyway, just in case it can help someone else. :)

gamingguy2005

Apr 12, 2021
This is like my 4th time starting from the beginning, and it constantly softlocks. This time, I opted to kill the lender and it caused a cascade of events not starting/ending.

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
I had this same problem. Fortunately, there's a cheat code that gives you more red potions, but you have to look at the HTML in your favorite text editor to find it. Variable name "redpotion".

humbbertou

Feb 25, 2023
After find Olivia and a trio scene, i can't go back to college. An error message appears and the trio scene repeats forever. Can somebody help me? Save file is attached.

1679462286186.png

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes