2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

virus115

Jan 20, 2022
I give up, somehow, I did things out of order and I feel like I might of soft-locked myself unless I'm missing something because I've talked to everyone. Albert still says I'm too early and then at Elsa's house Elsa gets kidnapped (which I already knew??, which is why I was at the place?) but Cythina tells me she was kidnapped.

IDK what I'm missing at this point, can't go back to the mansion - I have the mask for the police station but can't sneak in at night. This is really buggy and since there's not a back button - you get screwed in that aspect since you have to save constantly incase you mess something up.

This game is *OK* not great, and if could be better once it's properly coded/looked at and honestly - the walkthrough sucks. I feel like there should be a order to the walkthrough and not just a bunch of paragraphs telling what needs to be done - but you don't know in what order.
Great review. The Diary walkthrough is still a horror show.

• Haha
Reactions: Roseys

warbutton10

Oct 24, 2018
how or when do you talk to Lilly Stone every time I try and talk to her she is busy and unavailable for me to talk to?

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes