2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
Eu tenho um problema com a missão do oficial Noa. Não consegui seguir o comissário e não consegui repetir mais tarde. Progredi na história e ainda não consigo refazer o evento. Existe uma maneira de refazê-lo de alguma forma?
I will check that, thanks for reporting

lagartha

Dec 2, 2017
How do you get perception and agility up?
Sounds like it may be a bit borked at the moment but this post is informative. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-mansion-v0-76-rustlerman.84649/post-10585737

Essentially he lists the following:
  • Take a walk in the park, keep walking (perception +)
  • Strength - (exercise in room in morning max 14 from this location tho)
  • Agility - (Isabel on the prom but if you impregnate her on the first meeting the option for agility training stops as you won't see her again)
  • Charisma - Gained by buying reefer in the park from Bob
  • Charisma - Mall: Buy mag for $1000 pricey but it gives you an extra point of charisma for each mag.
You need 5 agility to inspect the ship and get past popeye.

Don't steal the Jewels! Total pain in the arse later on if you do tho it does let you have some jailhouse sex time (weirdly this is with a woman which is not typical of jail).

Last edited:

ELSokSériskr1445

Jun 25, 2022
I've been looking through this thread for a bit and cannot find an answer, after elsa gets kidnapped, what am i supposed to do, Ive read something about a railcar?? how do I get that?

pariscu

May 18, 2020
Guys I need help. I know that to go through the foggy road at cemetery I need Sophia's red potions. The problem is that the game is bugged since when I talk to her to give her mushrooms, the button to give her a certain amount doesn't appear. Instead the only button that shows up is the "Back" one. I don't have any red potion and I can't make any. Did anyone have the same problem?
Ty

Pbpro9988

Feb 25, 2019
I cannot for the life of me find Albert the train guy, after leaving his zone the first time. How do i navigate back to that area?

Honestly this game needs a quick travel map once areas are discovered. It would save soo much frustration.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

toni1900

Jan 7, 2018
In the version 0.76 after the trio Olivia I keep her as director, days go by but she doesn't give me the vegan menu, and energy drinks don't work for me either.

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
really weird game, assuming one might have their blood somewhere else then their brain and then require them to use their brain ...

Noriplay

Aug 18, 2022
killed the lender since this was obviously bugged. now i can't raise love with sophia, the only option is to say hi and leave. I wonder how you guys managed to play this.

got the key to the maze, but the maze is still unaccessible, great game.
I have the key but after pex my perception.

Im bug Sarah loop dialog... No Talcum powder in the bathroom.

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
is that Roma gallardo? the youtuber? HAHAHAHAH i hope the developer ask him to put his face in the game, i dont know if this is legal xDDD

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes