2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Potiguaya

Dec 3, 2019
if you see " clause: Unexpected identifier 'isnot1' " error, just open the html file with notepad++ and search isnot1 and change it to isnot 1.

Reactions: Thermophob

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Rustlerman , I believe theres a bug at least in the online version, preventing to get the car to go to the University. I can see in Index.html line 25950 <<if $carkey is 1 && $tigerquest gte 2 && $car isnot1>> and I believe this part "isnot1" should be "is not 1". This repeats in other lines. I hope this helps you in any way.
LIke Potiguaya said, it should be isnot 1.
But for what is worth, I am not sure why we have that variable at all. Here is how code looked in v.0.76.5 there was no bug there:
Code:
<<if $car isnot 1>>\
<<if $carkey is 1 && $tigerquest gte 2>>\
<<say $PjName>>I have a car key, maybe I should take a look on the cars.<</say>>
I am not programmer, but it seams variable was already set, just two lines above.

Last edited:

Hotshot69

Jan 1, 2022
if you see " clause: Unexpected identifier 'isnot1' " error, just open the html file with notepad++ and search isnot1 and change it to isnot 1.
That's exactly what I see, but I'm not sure it's possible to edit the html file for the online version at Mopoga, is it?

LegoFan

Sep 17, 2020
What Shady street is this quest telling, is it when you exist the graveyard? Because when I exist the cemetery, it keeps bringing me back to the graveyard. Do anyone have any idea how I can progress this objective.

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
anyone know how to get through the fog near the graveyard door. Or is that not the foggy street near the crypt we are supposed to find the clue for elsa

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
anyone know how to get through the fog near the graveyard door. Or is that not the foggy street near the crypt we are supposed to find the clue for elsa
It is. You need red concoction from Sophia by bringing her mushrooms and bottles

Potiguaya

Dec 3, 2019
error.png
If you got this error when you click stats tab after meeting sakura, just change this line on the html file with notepad++

window.Sklove = function (CurSklove, MaxSklove, BarID, Horizontal, Container)

to this

window.Sklove2 = function (CurSklove, MaxSklove, BarID, Horizontal, Container)

There are 2 window.Sklove function line, change the bottom one

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
View attachment 2799759
If you got this error when you click stats tab after meeting sakura, just change this line on the html file with notepad++

window.Sklove = function (CurSklove, MaxSklove, BarID, Horizontal, Container)

to this

window.Sklove2 = function (CurSklove, MaxSklove, BarID, Horizontal, Container)

There are 2 window.Sklove function line, change the bottom one
Thank you for letting me know. I have proceeded to fix it, and I will upload the update next week with the fix.

ai...

May 30, 2019
is there a guide? I need the access code for the basement, and I have no idea how to find it .
Go to the upstairs bathroom and look in the mirror if your perception is high enough you will find talcum powder. That's how you get the code for the basement.

ai...

May 30, 2019
I have the car keys and tiger asked me to get his daughter. Yet in the garage I don't have any option to use the car keys.
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected identifier 'isnot1'
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE]
I had that bug also. If you have the car keys and the quest from tiger which I did I fixed it and was able to use the car by hitting F12 at the top going over to console and typing in "SugarCube.State.variables.car=1"

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
The Mansion v0.78 Compressed (Untested)

Win 2.6 GB/998 MB :

Reactions: Thermophob
2.50 star(s) 28 Votes