2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

raddude101

Mar 6, 2019
Are Andrea and Nancy bugged? They are never in Nancy's house and can't seem to move forward with corrupting Nancy.

toni1900

Jan 7, 2018
I an only able to stay with Rose in the forest, and I see that there is another scene, ¿ Is that scene only for patreon´s ?

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
have problem i didnt get arested so i cant enter mansion.
i did it with sophia to go to look for jessica, i bring first girl to tiger but sophia is left there, at her mother place and i cant go bk there because i cant enter mansion, what to do
here is my save

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
i never got the acid stuck now
If it's where I think you are then you need to talk to Bob in the park at night and do what he wants. You get her panties by going to Andrea's room (may need agility or getting her drunk). Then he will tell you to go to the port.

MiBr0_TV

May 4, 2023
1. When do I have to meet the chef in the canteen?

How do I find Edward so I can give him the blue mushrooms?

Last edited:

hero239180578945

Mar 6, 2022
If it's where I think you are then you need to talk to Bob in the park at night and do what he wants. You get her panties by going to Andrea's room (may need agility or getting her drunk). Then he will tell you to go to the port.
did that but never got them from bob and im now stuck

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
how to bring Lab Jessica to Tiger? i help her more then 20 times and still she wont come to tiger.
also after richard is dead and you save nancy i never gate police news or get arrested

Silver750

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone knows where is Edward?

Edit: NVM I alredy found it. Now I follow the hooded lady trough a narrow hallway and the game cuts off. If I go back to the church I can repeat the scene with Elsa and Joseph. After the conversation in the castle with the hooded woman, if I return to the church it plays the scene with Elsa all over again.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 28 Votes