2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
HTML:
Error: the passage "clsrote" does not exist
Rustlerman trying to buy a mask in the Mall for going to police station at night gives me this error.
Yep the code is wrong, I actually just fixed that part myself, "Engine.play("clsrote");" should be "Engine.play("clstore");" , also since in different places it refers to the item var as both $bcla and $balaclava, I just incremented them both by 1, so now that full section looks like:

JavaScript:
$(document).ready(function() {
  $('#buybalaclavabutton').one('click', function() {
    State.variables.bcla += 1;
    State.variables.balaclava += 1;
    State.variables.Money -= 100;
    $(this).prop('disabled', true);
    Engine.play("clstore");
I'm having my own issues right now, where if you go the non-andrea quest line I cant find a way to trigger the warehouse part to buy the flashlight and get back into catacombs. When I look at code, it seems like this is set by talking to Albert at the train station a second time, but obviously I cant get back to the train station if I cant get through the catacombs again which requires flashlight.

Reactions: ayyopayyo

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I'm having my own issues right now, where if you go the non-andrea quest line I cant find a way to trigger the warehouse part to buy the flashlight and get back into catacombs. When I look at code, it seems like this is set by talking to Albert at the train station a second time, but obviously I cant get back to the train station if I cant get through the catacombs again which requires flashlight.
Did you go to Tiger? I didn't play that part for quite some time, but I think order is like this: Albert tells you what he needs, iron, wood and lever. He also tells you to ask Tiger for help. After talking with Tiger, warehouse is open.
PS, you should be able to go to cemetery through Mansion.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Did you go to Tiger? I didn't play that part for quite some time, but I think order is like this: Albert tells you what he needs, iron, wood and lever. He also tells you to ask Tiger for help. After talking with Tiger, warehouse is open.
PS, you should be able to go to cemetery through Mansion.
Yeah, I had gone to tiger already and exhausted talk options both at mechanic and Sophias building. I may have just not had the requisite addition red potion when i tried it before, I was probably confused because when I did the andrea path you get free travel after first time.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Have you guys ever had a problem with it perpetually dumping you in the "nancytrio" house, even after conditions are changed?

HTML:
<<if $Andreakidnap is 0 && $tpreg is 0>>
<<goto "Atalk">>
<</if>>
<<if $Andreakidnap is 1 && $Nt is 0 && $Nancyoff gte 1>>\
<<goto "N-talk1">>
<</if>>
<<if $vagon gte 2 && $Andreakidnap is 0 && $trioNA is 0 && $Nancyoff gte 1 && $Corruptquest is 1>>\
<<goto "Notrio">>
<</if>>
<<if $Nancyoff is 0 && $Andreakidnap is 0 && $talk is 0>>\
<<goto "selftalk">>
<</if>>\
<<if $Nancyoff is 0 && $Andreakidnap gte 1 && $talk is 0>>\
<<goto "selftalk1">>
<</if>>\
<<if $semenout is 3 && $trionancy isnot 1>>\
<<goto "nancytrio">
<</if>>
As in, the corruption quest is active and other conditions are met yet it still routes to the further down nancytrio every time....

nancy.jpg

Or said another way, has anyone actually successfully done the nancy corruption chain to completion?

EDIT: NEVERMIND Finally solved it, original code was missing a single > at the end of "goto nancytrio" :LOL:

EDIT2 for dev: nkitchen1 has the line "<<if $semenout is 0 && $Curnacor gte 90>>\" which should be "<<if $semenout is 0 && $CurNacor gte 90>>\", because of this, the Nancy corruption line wont progress. (doesnt have capital N in CurNacor)

Last edited:

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
I skipped Tiger's daughter's mission and completed the Black Robe mission. Can I continue Tiger's daughter's mission?I can't find the car key in the garage.. :WutFace::WutFace:
1694358632822.png

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
compressed version 0.87 of the game ~80%!! UPDATED
use the "all in one.bat"-> enter "3" -> enter , and wait about 5-10 minutes

ps: Rustlerman you could make loop mp4 instead of gif files they are so efficient!

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheMansion-RUSTLERMAN-0.80.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Rustlerman Your game is great and I enjoy playing it but hopefully did you fix out a bunch of those code bugs in this version? Spent so long fixing things in current it would suck to just go back into broken land.

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes