2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Ggwpgg

Apr 13, 2019
The police is not working from me, i watched the news but they still didnt arrest me(10 days passed from the show), I cant go to the new zone with the rail car before the police event in fear of breaking everything. Someone knows how to fix?

Reactions: Tutuooo

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Started game with new version and i cannot enter the port to get docs. Always says "I have everything from this place". In previous versions i entered no problem after i raised agility and perception enough. Strenght, agility, perception at 15.

LakerJenson

May 24, 2023
The Mansion [v0.75.1] Compressed With UAGC 2.4.8 Fixed

Win: (2.5 GB/983 MB ) ,

fonoman

Jan 13, 2019
Not working

Monster Drink - doesn't give energy

any items dissapear from inventory

Last edited:

rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
Would someone be kind enough to give a summary of this game (story-wise) from the point that the protag arrives at the mansion?

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
painful to play. Why do devs keep bothering with energy and hygiene stuff ??

Anyways can't enter the port for the lender's quest even i have agility at 21 and perception at 15. Can anyone throw a hint please ?

Stillbrook13

Dec 22, 2022
painful to play. Why do devs keep bothering with energy and hygiene stuff ??

Anyways can't enter the port for the lender's quest even i have agility at 21 and perception at 15. Can anyone throw a hint please ?
Same. Though I got so bored and cheated perception, though weirdly agility value didnt change when I changed both.

DaHOOD

May 28, 2023
First time you see Elsa is in the maze in one of the clearing, then it's in the park and last time is at the garage of the mansion, she'll ask you a salad and then will lead you to her house where you'll be able to see her everytime from that point.

Not all the gem are implemented yet, i've found yellow, black and red myself. I think i miss 2 that aren't here yet
where do i find the salad tho?

Ghaly

Sep 6, 2020
i have the car key when i go to the garage i dont have an option to dive a car also i can not find sophie of her mom

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
killed the lender since this was obviously bugged. now i can't raise love with sophia, the only option is to say hi and leave. I wonder how you guys managed to play this.

got the key to the maze, but the maze is still unaccessible, great game.

Last edited:

vasnix

Oct 24, 2017
killed the lender since this was obviously bugged. now i can't raise love with sophia, the only option is to say hi and leave. I wonder how you guys managed to play this.

got the key to the maze, but the maze is still unaccessible, great game.
I have those exact same issues.

matosadri

Feb 11, 2020
Eu tenho um problema com a missão do oficial Noa. Não consegui seguir o comissário e não consegui repetir mais tarde. Progredi na história e ainda não consigo refazer o evento. Existe uma maneira de refazê-lo de alguma forma?

matosadri

Feb 11, 2020
I have a problem with Officer Noa's quest. I failed to follow the commissioner and wasn't able to retry later. I progressed in the story and I still can't redo the event. Is there a way to redo it somehow ?

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes