2.50 star(s) 28 Votes

nathanajust

Oct 21, 2019
I can't find the club, when i go on the port, i've got only the back button, even though i pay the debt. Any tips ?

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
the dialogue is hilariously stilted at best and just over bad MTL quality at worst. I feel like some of these passages were just direct translation using a textbook. The game is fine and most of the text is okay but it's obvious the dev isn't a native english speaker

Reactions: Rustlerman

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
the dialogue is hilariously stilted at best and just over bad MTL quality at worst. I feel like some of these passages were just direct translation using a textbook. The game is fine and most of the text is okay but it's obvious the dev isn't a native english speaker
It is true what you say, it is my priority to fix the text as soon as I can. Thank you for saying that my game is fine

neo94700

Dec 14, 2016
I'm too lazy to restart it all, but i think i got softlocked.
I discovered John and told Sophia to go away before i got to 20 affection. So i didn't get the key for the maze, she left the mansion so i can't get it anymore and i can't get the blowtorch.

i'll wait for next update i guess :p

Reactions: Rustlerman

Rustlerman

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2020
I'm too lazy to restart it all, but i think i got softlocked.
I discovered John and told Sophia to go away before i got to 20 affection. So i didn't get the key for the maze, she left the mansion so i can't get it anymore and i can't get the blowtorch.

i'll wait for next update i guess :p
Thanks to your comment I can see an error there. So I'll fix it,

2.50 star(s) 28 Votes