EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.PNG

Overview:
Your name is Parker Comstock. You are a delicate teenage boy and your life is about to change.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-10-10
Release Date: 2012-08-26
Last Update: 2015-04-27
Developer: barabbas
Censored: No (no images)
Version: 0.9.7a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Uploader Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac/Android: - -
Walkthrough (0.9.6a)

main.PNG choices.PNG choices2.PNG stats.PNG options.PNG

Last edited:

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
My eyes....
To bright...
Sorry about that :HideThePain:

There is a dark mode!

Also, the game is sadly not completed, so in order to avoid even more disappointment (considering how good the game is), an [Abandoned] tag would be more appropriate. Thank you for moving the thread!

HenrikIbsen

Aug 24, 2017
I don't really think it's NTR. You move to a new town, your mom and stepsister are both promiscuous, and you're slowly turning into a girl, though you can fight it. Your girlfriend from out of town usually breaks up with you, if you feminize, but either way, she's out of the picture. You get a couple bully type characters, but you don't really have that NTR level of attachment to anybody.

Reactions: agrael72

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
I don't really think it's NTR. You move to a new town, your mom and stepsister are both promiscuous, and you're slowly turning into a girl, though you can fight it. Your girlfriend from out of town usually breaks up with you, if you feminize, but either way, she's out of the picture. You get a couple bully type characters, but you don't really have that NTR level of attachment to anybody.
#SPOILER ALERT :FacePalm:

Reactions: Circle0Trick

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
This was one of the early games that got me into writing and looking into TWINE specifically. The writing was great, and the setting felt pretty fun too - there's enough there to basically explain the setting while also providing a bit of a mystery to unravel.

It's a real shame that it had to be abandoned, but one of the things that really shocks me is that I've not seen many other TWINE games pick up the same level of complexity for a linear story; It sticks to a few major branches but has a pretty solid amount of reactivity to your choices and character state within them. It seemed like just about the perfect balance of player choice and variation without getting unbearably complex on the writing/branching side.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
I remember when this game came out and people wanted a RAGS Version because that was just the norm.

It sticks to a few major branches but has a pretty solid amount of reactivity to your choices and character state within them. It seemed like just about the perfect balance of player choice and variation without getting unbearably complex on the writing/branching side.
I don't know how true that is though. While I remember the main plot not changing at all(which is good for games like this), the branches were actually kinda crazy. There were so many variations to keep track of, that I always fully understood that it got abandoned as it would just become an unwieldy mess. As even slight changes in the branch, got a reaction later on.

But it will always be one of my favorites games, with lots of fun memories. This games writing and story really stuck with me to this day. But damn, it's been over 10 years from first release. Crazy.

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
This was one of the early games that got me into writing and looking into TWINE specifically. The writing was great, and the setting felt pretty fun too - there's enough there to basically explain the setting while also providing a bit of a mystery to unravel.

It's a real shame that it had to be abandoned, but one of the things that really shocks me is that I've not seen many other TWINE games pick up the same level of complexity for a linear story; It sticks to a few major branches but has a pretty solid amount of reactivity to your choices and character state within them. It seemed like just about the perfect balance of player choice and variation without getting unbearably complex on the writing/branching side.
Yeah, barabbas really stood out with his creation. Real shame we lost him (as in that he stopped being active - not that he died).

• Sad
Reactions: Roe1961

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
I remember when this game came out and people wanted a RAGS Version because that was just the norm.

I don't know how true that is though. While I remember the main plot not changing at all(which is good for games like this), the branches were actually kinda crazy. There were so many variations to keep track of, that I always fully understood that it got abandoned as it would just become an unwieldy mess. As even slight changes in the branch, got a reaction later on.

But it will always be one of my favorites games, with lots of fun memories. This games writing and story really stuck with me to this day. But damn, it's been over 10 years from first release. Crazy.
I agree that it was very complex, especially back then, but I don't think the complexity was the (main) reason why he stopped working on the game; it was more of a health issue.

That being said, I might be remembering it wrong because I read his comments many years ago, but his reasoning can still be searched in the depth that is the TFGS forums lol.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This game has unavoidable male to female transformation action right?

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I agree that it was very complex, especially back then, but I don't think the complexity was the (main) reason why he stopped working on the game; it was more of a health issue.

That being said, I might be remembering it wrong because I read his comments many years ago, but his reasoning can still be searched in the depth that is the TFGS forums lol.
Actually, for once I don't think it was a health issue - IIRC someone outed/blackmailed them and while I think the situation was resolved, it also killed their desire to work on the project. Although checking back on the topic, it looks like they were having health issues soon after, which was a shame.

It's been a while since I poked around in the files (and even then it never would quite decompile properly back into the TWINE editor, so no look at fancy structures, just a mass of chapters) but the short answer is that it was set up to accommodate a decent number of outcomes/variables/etc without spiralling off into absurdity, at least in my opinion. There was a decent range of what could be there but with some hard limits, and the game generally retreated back to common text whenever it feasibly could. It was more work than usual, for sure, but didn't feel unfeasibly so. I replicated that structure in my early game attempts and didn't find that aspect a problem.

Reactions: Back

vnpowa

Apr 14, 2018
Seems right down my alley but quick question just to know if that option is possible, can you play as a dominating trans (futa-style) or is the trans content mostly on the submissive side?

Currently trying to keep my domination up but wondering if I need to lower my masculinity or if that would endanger my genitalia.

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Actually, for once I don't think it was a health issue - IIRC someone outed/blackmailed them and while I think the situation was resolved, it also killed their desire to work on the project. Although checking back on the topic, it looks like they were having health issues soon after, which was a shame.

It's been a while since I poked around in the files (and even then it never would quite decompile properly back into the TWINE editor, so no look at fancy structures, just a mass of chapters) but the short answer is that it was set up to accommodate a decent number of outcomes/variables/etc without spiralling off into absurdity, at least in my opinion. There was a decent range of what could be there but with some hard limits, and the game generally retreated back to common text whenever it feasibly could. It was more work than usual, for sure, but didn't feel unfeasibly so. I replicated that structure in my early game attempts and didn't find that aspect a problem.
You are right, totally forgot about the blackmail issue. Such a shame...

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
This is a real blast from the past. At the time this one caused some waves - and for good reason. Most lewd TWINE games take at least some inspiration from it. Great balance of player interactivity and crafted story experience. A lot of games, lewd or otherwise, professional or indie, promise to be reactive and provide a unique experience for every player and this is one of the few that kept that promise. Even incomplete it's still very much worth playing or revisiting.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote