RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

CoIdd

May 18, 2021
Anyone know how to progress after defeating the boss in the ??? cave? Im pretty much stuck

Rauon

Dec 12, 2017
with all the fucking that mc was doing, I'm surprised and a little sad the other characters didn't get pregnant!

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
Hi again to all you, after playing MY]R and Mercenary adventure for a while I have a theory about MC and another character from these games I want to share with all you, before reading further on this I VERY STRONGLY advise to play MY]R and Mercenary Adventure v2.05 in depth at least if you haven't played them already, I think this theory has major spoilers from both games (I haven't checked the update of the later yet so that also is recommended in case I got things wrong which is very likely as I haven't played "A new proyect" at all too so I probably overthinked a bit too much about some things while writing this).

Another warning, VERY LONG WALL OF TEXT AHEAD, some things can get pretty weird and dark (yeah, even more) in hindsight with some endings in MY]R if we consider what or who some of this characters real identity could be.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Golden Boy Quest - 5 Scenes
- Talk to him at the guild
- On the island run into monsters and you will automatically defeat them
- After defeating all of them you will get 2 scenes
- Blue Harpy Monster - Talk to her you will get the scene
- Red Snake Monster - Talk to her after getting the first scene
Demon Girl 8th Scene - Afterwards it will be night time, talk to demon girl and choose first option to get a scene, second option skips the scene entirely.
Afterward:
Island Day Time- Go to the beach and talk to backpack girl with a swimsuit
Island Day/Night Time- One of the tents will have the thief girl you can get her third scene from their.
Also once you complete this quest, you can "invite" cleric and warrior to the island, you'll have to search bubbles with the characters icons on the map, once you find each of them you'll have the scene with each other

Even more, apparently(?) there's more scenes with the Inn woman from the 1st town, but i have no idea how to get them

Reactions: Slimecrusher123
May 8, 2018
Thanks I didn't know about the inviting to the island scene. If there is a scene with the innkeeper I have no clue on how to get it. The only thing I can think of is it would be a reward for defeating the fire lizard since that's the only thing I haven't done. But I highly doubt that, since the black slime was just an extra boss.

kira

Aug 13, 2016
Here you go
This is the latest 2.908 japanese version
Do you perhaps have a different link kind sir? Pixel drain is banned in my country and I have no means to circumnavigate around it. (Tried changing ip on vpn)

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
My game crashes sometimes and I thiiiiink the innkeeper scene is glitched out. For a split second it looks like there's third cg with her back to you, sitting atop you and looking to the left of the screen?

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
The first innkeeper scene? It is skippable if its causing a crash, get drunk and go to the top right you can fuck Evil instead. Also I think theres more than 3 cgs of innkeeper, this dev makes many cgs. By the way, have you tried playing Japanese games using Japanese local settings? That will fix most issues with these games. Oh right make sure to redownload the game and extract after setting up Japanese local because sometimes even the extraction can mess up file names or something sometimes. (though copy paste your saves if you do that)

By the way is there an error message?

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
The first innkeeper scene? It is skippable if its causing a crash, get drunk and go to the top right you can fuck Evil instead. Also I think theres more than 3 cgs of innkeeper, this dev makes many cgs. By the way, have you tried playing Japanese games using Japanese local settings? That will fix most issues with these games. Oh right make sure to redownload the game and extract after setting up Japanese local because sometimes even the extraction can mess up file names or something sometimes. (though copy paste your saves if you do that)

By the way is there an error message?
My computer is always in jp locale, and yeah I'm only seeing 3 innkeeper cgs. No error message

May 8, 2018
So does anyone know how to get the third innkeeper scene?
I know the first one you get while doing the prologue and the second one you can obtain by talking to her again after getting the first one. But does anyone know how to get the third innkeeper scene?

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
That would be the mountain thats to the north of green town and to the west of the aboriginal village that leads to devil village (not the bird area). Anyway, where you fight the other bird boss is close to where it spawns. Go down a little bit and youll see a cave to the right, when you exit that cave is where it will spawn. The one should have an encounter orb so grind about 20 fights by going in and out of the cave and it should spawn right on top of you when its read. Alhough, I have not played the untranslated update I have no idea if its been changed if you are playing that version. In the last English update there were no use for any of these items.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Can you get every H scene in one playthrough? If not, is there new game plus? And is every H scene in the erotica section in game?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Can you get every H scene in one playthrough? If not, is there new game plus? And is every H scene in the erotica section in game?
Just finished the game today and there seems to be a new game plus option. I think you should also be able to get all the H scenes in one run as well, at least in the English version which seems to be behind the JP version from what I've been reading in this thread.

Reactions: He-man96.

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
How do I get the Shy and stoic girl scene? I just finished the game and looking for scenes I have got yet..

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes