RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Jan 4, 2020
I have the message the file is corrupted and I should run a virus check and reinstall but nothing worked, I already tried changing my region to japanese and running it with a locale emulator didn't work either pls help me
You need to change the weirdly named folder to anything else. The game/system seems to have a problem with the name it has by default. The file itself is fine.

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
Cool to see that there are still new routes and things to discover. Pls reply if you figure out what triggered that event and what happens with the girls post blue sorc.
I have edited my previous post with the findings - nothing useful though. I theorise that it is triggered by having the previous event with Shy and Stoic girl (when sneaking in Church at night), by seeing the family picture in the hidden room of the library (not sure if you can do this before the fight), or by defeating both girls last in the first fight against the Pontiff.

Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator

Rauon

Dec 12, 2017
with how much the mc was fucking the females I'm really sad that there's no preg tag! Y.Y

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
So I have just defeated the Pontiff in the English 2.05 version (second playthrough, first was in the original Jap version) and I notice a difference that I am not sure if I remember right -- the Pontiff in my first playthrough combined with both the Stoic and Shy girl, with all of them dying in the end and then absorbed by the black slime; but now in this playthrough there has been an additional cutscene (can't remember if it was there in the first playthrough) where the Pontiff's Devil stabs him and he pushes aside both the Stoic and Shy girls, ultimately leaving them alive at the end of the fight.
yeah that happenned to me on my NG+ too, It must have something to do with either getting the shy and stoic attendant's scenes or with seeing the photo in the hidden room before that fight (since his dialogue seems to be related to that)

as for the scenes, Evil's passive skill says that I fucked 44 so far, so I wonder which 3 I couldve missed...

EDIT: oh fuck you already figured this out, should've read the rest of the thread before posting :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: fulmetal

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
as for the scenes, Evil's passive skill says that I fucked 44 so far, so I wonder which 3 I couldve missed...
Most obscure ones in my opinion are:
Captain- Visit the ship at night (can make it night either in Downtown or Green Town, and for some reason the Captain has a male sprite).
Scarecrow- After beating Zombie Village, talk to the scarecrow a few times.
Zombie Girl- After beating Zombie Village, she is found in one of the houses (even Evil is disgusted)
Goggles- When she is in your party, sleep at Capital's inn.
Prostitute- In Downtown at night, there is a a building on the bottom with hearts on the side. Costs 2500G.
Fair Prostitute- In Downtown Brothel at night. Need to have less than 2500G but more than 250G (can deposit excess gold in Merchant Guild). There are two parts to this scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Travelling Merchant- Happens to be the Merchant Guild Leader. Can have the scene with her after being introduced to the '???' cave a second time. She is in the Merchant Guild in Capital.
Queen- Insect Queen in Unexplored Lands; can have the scene with her after defeating Blue Sorcerer.
Mercenary Leader- Do her whole quest (defeating the giant lizard) and talk to her.
Heelin (Slime)- After doing her quest (can find the guide on page 3 of this thread).
Slave- In the basement during the Mercenary/Adventurer raid. Nobody is fucked up enough to do it hence why its obscure.

Also Red Sorcerer has a second scene if talked to in the Lab (right below the room with the big fly
) after defeating the Sorcerers (and sparing them).

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Honestly, I got that same feeling about the Fair Prostitute. Although imo I thought she was an ghost. You can actually buy her services for free if you have less than 250G. As for Goggles, I've been able to trigger her scene in Green Town. I didn't try downtown, but I assume it's the same result.

Also, I said this before earlier in the thread. Lowkey, I don't think it's completely out of the question that Heelin ate a human girl in order to become humanoid. That's some fringe horror right there.

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
True, since after all Heelin IS a slime. Like, the creatures that have been spreading like a plague and consumed wildlife to the point of creating a severe natural imbalance. Sewer rats eaten into Slime Rats, Hornbeasts getting corrupted and consumed, the Slave girl getting eaten by the Black Slime, even the wolf gets eaten if you do not save her before progressing the story. I find it to be a shame that slimes were not part of a bigger part of the story - they were built up fantastically, a looming threat ominously in the distance. Also there is the illusive Slime 8 that I came across the ??? cave a few times but always ran away before I could get a turn.

Reactions: Yamemai
Jan 4, 2020
True, since after all Heelin IS a slime. Like, the creatures that have been spreading like a plague and consumed wildlife to the point of creating a severe natural imbalance. Sewer rats eaten into Slime Rats, Hornbeasts getting corrupted and consumed, the Slave girl getting eaten by the Black Slime, even the wolf gets eaten if you do not save her before progressing the story. I find it to be a shame that slimes were not part of a bigger part of the story - they were built up fantastically, a looming threat ominously in the distance. Also there is the illusive Slime 8 that I came across the ??? cave a few times but always ran away before I could get a turn.
I thought about that aswell during my second playthrough and was hoping that the plot with the wizards we go through is actually only there to disctract us from what is actually going on. Would add a wonderful meta level.

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
Most obscure ones in my opinion are:
Captain- Visit the ship at night (can make it night either in Downtown or Green Town, and for some reason the Captain has a male sprite).
Scarecrow- After beating Zombie Village, talk to the scarecrow a few times.
Zombie Girl- After beating Zombie Village, she is found in one of the houses (even Evil is disgusted)
Goggles- When she is in your party, sleep at Capital's inn.
Prostitute- In Downtown at night, there is a a building on the bottom with hearts on the side. Costs 2500G.
Fair Prostitute- In Downtown Brothel at night. Need to have less than 2500G but more than 250G (can deposit excess gold in Merchant Guild). There are two parts to this scene.
Travelling Merchant- Happens to be the Merchant Guild Leader. Can have the scene with her after being introduced to the '???' cave a second time. She is in the Merchant Guild in Capital.
Queen- Insect Queen in Unexplored Lands; can have the scene with her after defeating Blue Sorcerer.
Mercenary Leader- Do her whole quest (defeating the giant lizard) and talk to her.
Heelin (Slime)- After doing her quest (can find the guide on page 3 of this thread).
Slave- In the basement during the Mercenary/Adventurer raid. Nobody is fucked up enough to do it hence why its obscure.
yeah already done those, but I did run into an incident where blacksmith girl on downtown was unfuckable for a while after doing her for the first time in NG+, so I wonder if there is a glitch at work fucking up the counter (note: she became fuckable again post-game), also captain started at her second scene so that too may fucked up the flag for it.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
so is possible to save slave girl or she has to be eat by the slime ?
Seems it's impossible. Even if you choose to carry her out during the raid on the Bandit Hideout, her fate will be the same no matter.

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
Has anyone tried not saving the slave girl? Like, either
her or not interacting with her at all in the bandit hideout raid. I wonder if it would affect the outcome of the Black Slime fight.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
How do you enter dream pavilion?
You remember the mountain pass where you first encounter the bandits and the merchant girl? Enter one of the areas that are brightly lit and you'll be able to find the Dream Pavilion. Unfortunately there's no real content to the Dream pavilion other than just being there.

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020
You remember the mountain pass where you first encounter the bandits and the merchant girl? Enter one of the areas that are brightly lit and you'll be able to find the Dream Pavilion. Unfortunately there's no real content to the Dream pavilion other than just being there.
Ah, I thought there was something in there. I couldn't enter those lights no matter how many times or what square I approached from. Do you know if the test room is accessible without cheats engine? Saw someone there earlier in the thread.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes