RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Someone knows if Takamakuran have a Pixiv or similar? I just love his art, but besides his games, he seems to never do anything with it. Nothing in his Patreon or the pages that are cited in his games here.

franz941

Nov 22, 2017
Ok, i love this developer and arledy finishied this game have a few question tho:
1 how do recruit the doggo that you save in the forest? read that you can recruit it
2 wtf is that tree that move under ther first fox?
3 anyonen know if more ending will be added, like the other 3 game of this developer he normaly add more ending with time.

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
Ok, i love this developer and arledy finishied this game have a few question tho:
1 how do recruit the doggo that you save in the forest? read that you can recruit it
2 wtf is that tree that move under ther first fox?
3 anyonen know if more ending will be added, like the other 3 game of this developer he normaly add more ending with time.
To recruit the doggo, return to the forest the next day after saving them- they'll be in the top left, and the game will ask you to provide a 10% Healing Charm. I don't remember if you need to pass another day or not, but after that you'll be able to recruit them by going to the area on the right side of the forest map through a hidden path (walking downwards).
I think around the point where you get the quest to go to the mountains is when the doggo dies to the optional forest slime miniboss (evidently shown/guilt tripping you by literally putting the corpse inside the slime), not completely sure.

Doggo is stronk. He prottec, but also attac.
(He gets an auto-counter ability, a self buff, and way way later an ability to regen everyone's TP, and an ability to heal itself while guarded. Very solid party member.)

Not sure about the other stuff. Even after beating the game, I can't interact with the tree, so it's either a mistake that was kept in intentionally, something extremely secret, or... who knows!

Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator

an0nimous

Aug 18, 2017
Great game, definitelly gonna buy and check this dev's other works.

I have a question though: first playthough, I just got the flame spirit blessing in the ruins, and I defeated the ice elemental somehow. But
1- Minstrel is nowhere to be seen? Is there a way to find him or not leave him behind? Saw people saying he's alive, just wondering if there's a different scene if I do something that I missed.
2- There's a second yellow door, what's up with it? Is there a way to open it?
1619468045941.png

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Don't worry about Minstrel. Story reasons.
That door didn't open for me until later when I came back (I noticed post-game, but it might be sooner).

an0nimous

Aug 18, 2017
Don't worry about Minstrel. Story reasons.
That door didn't open for me until later when I came back (I noticed post-game, but it might be sooner).
Thanks for the reply. Came back after talking to Goggles on the beach and it was open. Nothing fantastic, but there is an useful item there.

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
Is there a really 100% both gallery and achievement save around? I found one a few pages back but even that isn't 100% as it still have the God of Destruction fight

masterpoop

Sep 7, 2019
can anyone send me a save file that was saved just before going to the island? I was doing a second playthrough and I accidentally deleted it and couldn't recover the game nor the saves and now I'm having a breakdown :)

Last edited:

BecauseSwiftKey

Oct 4, 2019
omg another game from my[r dev jesus

im struck at this map it alway shutdown my game help pls
Screenshot_20210504_164501_com.joiplay.joiplay.rpgm.jpg

Last edited:

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
Is there a really 100% both gallery and achievement save around? I found one a few pages back but even that isn't 100% as it still have the God of Destruction fight
The game ends if you defeat the God of Destruction, so there is no chance of there being a save with it defeated.

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
The game ends if you defeat the God of Destruction, so there is no chance of there being a save with it defeated.
Yah I already got that fight done, but there's a CG and an achievement that come with it when you load that save after the fight, so I'm worried that wasn't exactly 100% and I dunno what I'm missing out

lordylorder

Dec 30, 2019
Anyone know where to find the lizard boss from the quest you get when your ass is handed to you by the merc boss? Actually, anyone know if there's a guide?
EDIT: Actually, I remember fighting a large lizard before meeting the merc boss, I might have softlocked myself, so I guess this doubles as a bug report.

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone know where to find the lizard boss from the quest you get when your ass is handed to you by the merc boss? Actually, anyone know if there's a guide?
EDIT: Actually, I remember fighting a large lizard before meeting the merc boss, I might have softlocked myself, so I guess this doubles as a bug report.
The large lizard is found inside of a cave that only appears after you grind the badlands enough time. You have to progress deep in the cave before you encounter this large lizard at the very end.

netho

Jun 27, 2019
So, I read some guide on pg. 3, apparently I'm missing the Thief and Slave girl during the bandit raid, I didn't went into the basement and just goes straight to the boss. Now the place is overrun with Zombie Bandits and I already defeated the Zombie Bandit Boss (he got eaten by slime)... Does this mean I can no longer find those two girls anymore?

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
So, I read some guide on pg. 3, apparently I'm missing the Thief and Slave girl during the bandit raid, I didn't went into the basement and just goes straight to the boss. Now the place is overrun with Zombie Bandits and I already defeated the Zombie Bandit Boss (he got eaten by slime)... Does this mean I can no longer find those two girls anymore?
I think so, yeah. Sorry to tell you.

an0nimous

Aug 18, 2017
Hey, I got a key item "Leather belt", and 2 Scythes from Mantis bosses in Unexplored Lands. Anyone has any idea what to do with them?
Also, where's the best place to grind exp? I'd do it in the facility, but the mobs don't respawn unless I leave the area, which takes a long time.

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
Hey, I got a key item "Leather belt", and 2 Scythes from Mantis bosses in Unexplored Lands. Anyone has any idea what to do with them?
Also, where's the best place to grind exp? I'd do it in the facility, but the mobs don't respawn unless I leave the area, which takes a long time.
So the Scythes don't do anything that anyone is aware of as of yet, and the Leather Belt can be brought to the Deep Forest (where you meet the Dog companion) and, if you have recruited the Dog, then you can interact with it at the entrance and make it into the Harness, which is a piece of equipment for her.

Reactions: PlantAssAppreciator

netho

Jun 27, 2019
I think so, yeah. Sorry to tell you.
Damn, that's suck... I mean, I can understand if its a missable item like weapon or armor. But a missable h-scene in an ero-game??

Edit: I should probably explain this better: Missable h-scenes is NOT that weird in a VISUAL NOVEL type of eroge, since I can just easily collect those missable by loading and choosing a different branch of story. But this game is an RPG (quite challenging one too) and definitely not a short one, so yeah if you're trying to be a completionist, I guess you're probably gonna need to stick to the walkthrough...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 34 Votes