RPGM Completed The Mercenary's Adventure [v3.004] [Takamakuran]

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
You know, I actually don't know how people accessed the test room. I was curious, too, because there's content people posted here from that place.

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
You know, I actually don't know how people accessed the test room. I was curious, too, because there's content people posted here from that place.
The way I entered it was after beating the game aka the Blue Sorcerer. I was able to just waltz in the bigger white bit of the Road. To get out you need to go through the door from which you entered, it can get very disorienting once you are inside te Pavilion.

I myself have not been able to get any sort of debug item like the Teleporter that is mentioned somewhere in the thread - and I played the crap out of this game.

Reactions: Nioyy

red_cloud0

Jul 2, 2017
Also, the number of girls you can have a scene with are 47 (counting the Slave Girl if you choose not to save her at the hideout, I have not done that) at the moment (Evil's passive skill counter) - did anyone get a higher value?
I'm at 45 without the Slave Girl. Here's my list of all events that show up in Erotica:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any help with figuring out the missing scenes?

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
I'm at 45 without the Slave Girl. Here's my list of all events that show up in Erotica:

Any help with figuring out the missing scenes?
You know what that is quite strange, I have the same scenes and yet my counter is up by 1 at 46 - however, you are missing one scene from Goggles, "Goggles 2", which is literally the same but with a slightly different start, just gotta talk to her in the Adventurer Guild after getting Scene 1 with her.

Anyway, either it bugged out for me, or it still registered the scene with Slave girl even after reloading it (did not save, felt like a monster). I did have a slight issue where it did not register the Attendant scene as two girls, although it might have fixed itself later. There should not be more scenes other than the ones we found so far. If there are, I cannot fathom how horribly obscure they are.

red_cloud0

Jul 2, 2017
You know what that is quite strange, I have the same scenes and yet my counter is up by 1 at 46 - however, you are missing one scene from Goggles, "Goggles 2", which is literally the same but with a slightly different start, just gotta talk to her in the Adventurer Guild after getting Scene 1 with her.

Anyway, either it bugged out for me, or it still registered the scene with Slave girl even after reloading it (did not save, felt like a monster). I did have a slight issue where it did not register the Attendant scene as two girls, although it might have fixed itself later. There should not be more scenes other than the ones we found so far. If there are, I cannot fathom how horribly obscure they are.
Thanks, apparently that did it! After getting the Goggles 2 scene my counter went up to 46 as well, so I guess somehow she counts as 2 people...

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
There are things still bugging me after i beat the game:
-The Moving tree placed below the first fox girl (the one is "guarded" by an enemy)
-The dog we (might) saved in the forest.Solved (IF you saved her but not finding her for a long time, go to top left to the right and she's consumed.)
-The purpose of the shiny paths at Road. Solved (nothing but a place wit lots of stuff)
-The pubs (except for the first one).
-Two girls and the giant fly.
-The dark thingy which escaped after we beated the motiff.Solved (the Neo slime)
-Lots of houses in the City which can be entered but were deserted.
-The succubus mark of our companion in Emergency.Solved( there are maybe a few thing about it but the game was cut short so the only thing it stand for is she in love with the MC)
-There was hint about slime take form as human but the weird thing in Badland is the closest but still far from it.
-The Higher Demon is just as surprised as we are when we know the truth.
-HOW CAN I BEAT THE NEO SLIME? reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I named the demon companion :"Comrade" and it's hella fun when i read dialogues.
Tips:
-When you accept playing this game, it mean you accept grinding the f out of everything so prepare for more than 24 hour grind.
-Be merciful for more enjoyable moments but you must be powerful.(chad ending is "not killing anyone" ending)
-Things you find when you loot can be sold for more than enough money to beat the game, use wisely.
-There is an item which can revive and fully recover everyone in your party, ONLY use it when you face the final boss.
-After you beat the game, the game is kinna goes back to the state when you didn't do any quests. DON'T DO the Forest Dept quest again, you'll get stuck.

Have fun! Awesome game! 10.5/10 IGN (jk)

Last edited:

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
There are things still bugging me after i beat the game:
-The Moving tree placed below the first fox girl (the one is "guarded" by an enemy)
-The dog we (might) saved in the forest.
-The "Zeus" smith who wanted to make for our MC a weapon from "Amazing Ore" but i can't find the weapon he needs.
-The purpose of the shiny paths at Road.
-The pubs (except for the first one).
-Two girls and the giant fly.
-The dark thingy which escaped after we beated the motiff.
-Lots of houses in the City which can be entered but were deserted.
-The succubus mark of our companion in Emergency.
-There was hint about slime take form as human but the weird thing in Badland is the closest but still far from it.
-The Higher Demon is just as surprised as we are when we know the truth.
Hopefully I can answer some of your doubts.
-No idea yet, I came across it on my first playthrough and it has been bugging me ever since.
-The dog can be saved and become a companion if:
-Save her from the first red slime. Go sleep in the inn.
-Go meet her in a little secret den on the top-right side of the map. Go sleep in the inn.
-Meet her in the top left side of the map, in a little cubby hole next to where the Red Slime Heth (boss) appears. Give her a medicinal herb or potion. She becomes a companion at this stage. Do not progress beyond meeting Goggles up the mountain, otherwise, she will have been eaten by the Red Slime Heth (boss).
-The weapon he needs is Metal Bat, you can purchase it in the City or from the Travelling Merchant later in the story.
-After beating the game, you can go into those paths to go into the 'Illusory Pavillion'. There is nothing there except for assets used by the creator and/or things that might show up later if he updates it. No purpose currently.
-No idea, the one in Downtown is used to learn about the Bandit Hideout Raid but the City one has no purpose whatsoever that has been found yet. It also bugged me as the Barman has his own art.
-You can have a scene with both girls before defeating the Pontiff if you sneak into the Church at night after the ambush on the City inn. Talk to one of the NPCs in the Church and go through the top door disguised. Aside from that, the giant fly is supposed to be the previous Pontiff, and any interaction with the two girls after the Pontiff fight I have been trying to theory-craft to shit but so far nothing. Mayyybe in a future update, if Takamakuran wants to do that.
-That is the bonus final boss Dark Slime. You can fight it in the sewers after beating the Pontiff and the Bandit Boss a second time. It is a very tough fight so be prepared.
-Possible future content, nothing in them yet.
-Heavily hinted by Devil that she is in love with the player, and that mark is a physical maniphestation of that fact.
-What weird thing in Badland? Heelin takes a very human-ish form after beating the Mercenary Leader's Quest. You can have a scene with Heelin when you meet her in the area you slept at in the tent for the first time.
-Devils don't know about what the Church does, they just get created by them programmed to 'harm' humans, and then thrown out into the wild.

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Can someone help me about the Black Slime Quest?

I defeated the zombie Bandit Leader early game.

Now there's a scene in the Laboratory that triggers after defeating Amalgamate and re-entering the boss room with Black Slime.

It triggers the scene but the door in the sewer doesn't open.

Another thing that I've noticed is that the blood from the boss room goes back after re-entering again.

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
In other words, I'm stuck with this quest.
Can someone help me about the Black Slime Quest?

I defeated the zombie Bandit Leader early game.

Now there's a scene in the Laboratory that triggers after defeating Amalgamate and re-entering the boss room with Black Slime.

It triggers the scene but the door in the sewer doesn't open.

Another thing that I've noticed is that the blood from the boss room goes back after re-entering again.

Jay Mota

Jun 17, 2018
OK, so here's a question. What's the point of the Leather Belt?

You find it in the holding facility by walking through the wall on the right below the intersection where you fight the pontiff, which leads to a screen exit that takes you on a long path first at the bottom of the area below the fences heading left, then to the top of the area above the fences heading right. At the end is a room with a door, and the only thing inside is a Leather Belt on the shelf (it glimmers if you have the Detector).

It's not an armor or item, but a "key item" with the description "Made from animal hide".

Anyone know what its purpose is?

Jul 3, 2017
The game keeps crashing on sewer level after i go to the location on the right. No error messages or anything, it just immediately closes. Does anybody know how to fix that? I'm playing on JoiPlay emulator on android and up to that exact point i have not encountered any issues whatsoever.

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
OK, so here's a question. What's the point of the Leather Belt?

You find it in the holding facility by walking through the wall on the right below the intersection where you fight the pontiff, which leads to a screen exit that takes you on a long path first at the bottom of the area below the fences heading left, then to the top of the area above the fences heading right. At the end is a room with a door, and the only thing inside is a Leather Belt on the shelf (it glimmers if you have the Detector).

It's not an armor or item, but a "key item" with the description "Made from animal hide".

Anyone know what its purpose is?
The Leather Belt can be transformed into a Collar for the 'Head' slot for the wolf companion. You can only get it if you save the Wolf early game.
If you have saved the wolf and they are a companion, you can go meet her in the Forest where you first rescued her. Talk to her, then item will be transformed.

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
Hopefully I can answer some of your doubts.
-No idea yet, I came across it on my first playthrough and it has been bugging me ever since.
-The dog can be saved and become a companion if:
-Save her from the first red slime. Go sleep in the inn.
-Go meet her in a little secret den on the top-right side of the map. Go sleep in the inn.
-Meet her in the top left side of the map, in a little cubby hole next to where the Red Slime Heth (boss) appears. Give her a medicinal herb or potion. She becomes a companion at this stage. Do not progress beyond meeting Goggles up the mountain, otherwise, she will have been eaten by the Red Slime Heth (boss).
-The weapon he needs is Metal Bat, you can purchase it in the City or from the Travelling Merchant later in the story.
-After beating the game, you can go into those paths to go into the 'Illusory Pavillion'. There is nothing there except for assets used by the creator and/or things that might show up later if he updates it. No purpose currently.
-No idea, the one in Downtown is used to learn about the Bandit Hideout Raid but the City one has no purpose whatsoever that has been found yet. It also bugged me as the Barman has his own art.
-You can have a scene with both girls before defeating the Pontiff if you sneak into the Church at night after the ambush on the City inn. Talk to one of the NPCs in the Church and go through the top door disguised. Aside from that, the giant fly is supposed to be the previous Pontiff, and any interaction with the two girls after the Pontiff fight I have been trying to theory-craft to shit but so far nothing. Mayyybe in a future update, if Takamakuran wants to do that.
-That is the bonus final boss Dark Slime. You can fight it in the sewers after beating the Pontiff and the Bandit Boss a second time. It is a very tough fight so be prepared.
-Possible future content, nothing in them yet.
-Heavily hinted by Devil that she is in love with the player, and that mark is a physical maniphestation of that fact.
-What weird thing in Badland? Heelin takes a very human-ish form after beating the Mercenary Leader's Quest. You can have a scene with Heelin when you meet her in the area you slept at in the tent for the first time.
-Devils don't know about what the Church does, they just get created by them programmed to 'harm' humans, and then thrown out into the wild.
Thanks, friend! That really help me alot.
But is there any reward after defeating the Neo Slime? It's an end game boss when we don't need any super duper powerful weapon anymore.
My <50 team managed to defeat the trio boss but that cost me lots of time.
I just want to know if it worth or not.

fulmetal

Mar 23, 2021
Defeating the Neo Slime only gets you an achievement for NG+ - at least there is no substantial reward for defeating it that I personally know of, I think of it as a challenge.

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
Hey, I'm having some trouble with Southern Investigation 2. Currently, I'm at the point where I'm about to go enter the ??? cave. Whenever I finish the quest, I lose access to world map travel, and Cleric still asks me to go to the village like I hadn't gone there with her yet. So far, the only fix I've seen on this thread is using the teleporter cheat item, wherever the heck you find that. Any clue what I should do about this, or do I just ignore this and try again later?

Jay Mota

Jun 17, 2018
Hey, I'm having some trouble with Southern Investigation 2. Currently, I'm at the point where I'm about to go enter the ??? cave. Whenever I finish the quest, I lose access to world map travel, and Cleric still asks me to go to the village like I hadn't gone there with her yet. So far, the only fix I've seen on this thread is using the teleporter cheat item, wherever the heck you find that. Any clue what I should do about this, or do I just ignore this and try again later?
It sounds like you didn't finish the quest. Once you start a prompt for one of Cleric's quests, it locks you into them until they finish to prevent you from taking her to places you're not supposed to. To complete SI2, go to the southern village and investigate the large house's upper-left room to trigger the cutscene, then flee north until you find the necromancer's mansion.

There's another quest after that in her chain, plus the optional area.

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
It sounds like you didn't finish the quest. Once you start a prompt for one of Cleric's quests, it locks you into them until they finish to prevent you from taking her to places you're not supposed to. To complete SI2, go to the southern village and investigate the large house's upper-left room to trigger the cutscene, then flee north until you find the necromancer's mansion.

There's another quest after that in her chain, plus the optional area.
Ehhh, so like, in one of my saves, I'd already killed the necromancer/cleared SI2, but was being given the dialogue from Cleric as though SI2 hadn't been started yet after claiming my reward for it. I have literally no clue why or how. Really hope I'm not misremembering here, because that would be really embarrassing.

Now that I'm trying again, the event seems to be working as intended- but it's a little awkward that the game hard locks you into her next quest immediately after. The world map teleport is taken hostage, *and* she's not in your party, so it's like... "Well what the hell, what's keeping me here?"

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Ehhh, so like, in one of my saves, I'd already killed the necromancer/cleared SI2, but was being given the dialogue from Cleric as though SI2 hadn't been started yet after claiming my reward for it. I have literally no clue why or how. Really hope I'm not misremembering here, because that would be really embarrassing.

Now that I'm trying again, the event seems to be working as intended- but it's a little awkward that the game hard locks you into her next quest immediately after. The world map teleport is taken hostage, *and* she's not in your party, so it's like... "Well what the hell, what's keeping me here?"
I know what you mean. I actually panicked and thought I had hardlocked myself into another glitch. Turns out, the whole deal is intentional.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes