VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Milf Hunter [v0.1] [Milf]

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The Milf Hunter.jpg

Overview:
You’ve just turned age of majority and you have developed an obsession with older women especially women married with children. This obsession of yours began a couple months back when you caught your female foster parent changing in her room at night through her bedroom window from the back yard. Before this night you had never thought of your female foster parent as an attractive woman. Now she has awaken you to a whole new world. The world of milfs! You know that she is off limits, so for now the hunting is on for milfs.​

Updated: 14/7/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- -

cynthia_and_carolina_001.png carolina_001.png camella_002.png amy_001.png

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
on the banner i was thinking its a game about black womens..

but based on pictures, its a mistake from me :)

Guss

May 26, 2018
I believe the eyes are off, they make the faces seem a little ...wierd

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Those faces are... strange... they look like aliens somehow :pokerFace:
I do not think girls look like aliens, they're just too tanned and the girls in the gym with a very muscular body, usually a MILF does not have that definite body shape.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i must say "i'm introducing you to the new player" is kinda...4th wall ..lol
couple of the faces are a tad odd but not odd enough to ruin things...it redid the swim with amy before demo ended...but..it looks like it could a decent game..i do enjoy milfs with well toned buttocks :p
would be nice..if one had to actually earn the right to woohoo the milf's over a longer period of time and not just have them get the ole hornbug and jump you the moment they are alone.(the 3 game gifs i have showing in my posts sort of tell that i like the longer story..but i'm a freeloading cheap bastard so my say dosnt mean anything..i'm just putting it out there :p )

drew

May 19, 2017
Another shitty game that comes to light, that will stay in version 0.1 two weeks just to do a shit update that will only serve for the creator to abandon the work

:WutFace:

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I'm always down for some milf and cookies. I'll give it a shot.

Reactions: WaerM

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looking at the screenshots most of the girls faces make them look like they are transgenders they are also the generic looking flabby patty type milfs so I'm going to pass on this.

Reactions: Kazehana