VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Milf Hunter [v0.1] [Milf]

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
"Female foster parent", oh, I'm sold!
I'm guessing the Developer is trying to bypass a certain payment site's "no incest in games" rule.

And as that site's rule covers all 'legal' definitions of a family member (both blood and non-blood based) when it comes to sexually conduct between two (or more) family members (excluding that between the 'married' / 'parent' couple themselves) then hopefully this Developer won't be adding any sexual interaction (not sure if voyeurism counts?) between the MC and the "Female Foster Parent", or the Developer is (eventually) likely to have a rude awakening when that site's staff get around to looking at this game. <smile>

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
XD
I mixed it up at first, too, and had to laugh. But "age of majority" really exists and is not the same as "age of maturity". Check Wikipedia about "Age of majority"! I would post the link, if this wasn't only my second post here...
Yea I remembered age of majority about 5 mind after my first post

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Couldn't find any of these games. Do you have a link?
I am sorry, Kappa is Twitch streaming code for sarcasm, i was commenting the title " milf hunter" cougars are odler so i thought lets go with Cougar capturer as a funny one and for " how to catch a predator" i believe that was a show where the host traps pedosexuals.

So no sorry, no game link

Derfty

Apr 3, 2018
I do not think girls look like aliens, they're just too tanned and the girls in the gym with a very muscular body, usually a MILF does not have that definite body shape.
You are right : faces look just fine , my only concern is that they don't exactly picture a mature woman . I guess that's something Dev can work on ... Other than that game is good , has potential to become something pleasant to play . Keep up the good work !!!

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
a really good and very interesting game I can not wait for an update and then hopefully with more content because now it's hardly worth the talk there's not much in the game......so do not make us just a 5 min update

May 7, 2017
@wep The game seems to be dead, the Patreon link just guides you back towards the creator's profile and is no longer displaying the game's page.