VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Milf Hunter [v0.1] [Milf]

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Loop here too
Anyway Chintya looks normal and hot, the others' faces look like from a psycho clinic. And the writing is pretty bad and with bad humour; whoever thought those lines with new player introduction are funny, is really dumb and lame.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
some other game titles you might be interested in: the cougar capturer and to catch a predator. Kappa

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
...caught your female foster parent...

...of your female foster parent as...
No no, that's not awkward at all. Dev's language also doesn't use commas, so I guess that could be used to narrow it down.

If one is going to do a game that isn't in your native language, have the fucking balls to actually say it. 'This isn't my first language, please excuse my English.' That's all it takes; you have an excuse and a pass from me and others. It doesn't matter if your English is "understandable", when you're writing shit out, people can tell the difference. Don't fucking pretend that Engrish and English are the same fucking thing. :mad::test3:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What is the age of majority, I'm in my 20's but know a lot of people in there 30's so am I in my 30's as well :cool:
or 21 depending of country.

the classic "legal" age for sexual stuff.

major = adult
minor = childs

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
or 21 depending of country.

the classic "legal" age for sexual stuff.

major = adult
minor = childs
I might have forgotten that use of majority since my mind went strait to greater than and automatically went to thinking they meant to say maturity

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Well , I really liked the modells.
They are a little different looking from all the other modells out there and for me it's a good thing ...
Caroline is a real firecracker I think and it will be fun to get to know her better ;)
Cynthia's ass looked somewhat odd to me and I hope it will be fixed in the next update...
But what throws me off the most is the loop that previously been commented.
I tried all different routes but with the same outcome (back to Amy at the pool) wich really is a bummer .
Anyhow i think this is a good Demo (an introduction to the main characters of the game) just the way it should be in a demo , even if I would love a little action with one or more of the milfs.
I'm defenitly keeping an eye on this one and looking forward to more content :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I might have forgotten that use of majority since my mind went strait to greater than and automatically went to thinking they meant to say maturity
well i m not english native, soo maybe its used to somthing else.
but thats the only thing i can think about. ( wich in same time, is close enougth to my native language "french" )

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
well i m not english native, soo maybe its used to somthing else.
but thats the only thing i can think about. ( wich in same time, is close enougth to my native language "french" )
As a native English speaker we use majority for greater quantities, majority is also used in the way you mentioned but rarely since we use maturity for becoming a adult in the UK

Reactions: macadam

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
What is the age of majority, I'm in my 20's but know a lot of people in there 30's so am I in my 30's as well :cool:
XD
I mixed it up at first, too, and had to laugh. But "age of majority" really exists and is not the same as "age of maturity". Check Wikipedia about "Age of majority"! I would post the link, if this wasn't only my second post here...

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Demo is quite quick na d nice to p[lay, but has some issues. After chosing Cynthia, 2nd lady had also be active. Than everything fgoes back to nieghbour at the pool. And end demo. Model are quite good. I dont saw any aliens:)