tsuke

May 13, 2019
i enjoyed it although i dont see how femdom ties to the premise unless its like the sophie scenario in the company where the mc drugs the girl to be submissive but is too much of a failure and is taken advantage of

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I really hope Harem and Pregnancy gets added to this at some point. I can see the setup for a harem route in the game, but I'm already loving the idea that the MC gets the option to not only claim these women for himself as his harem but can also knock them up. Seeing Jenny with a big pregnant belly would be amazing. or any of the girls he can fantasize about in the tub.
I really hope all virginity is added to the game! I can see a setup for virginity in this game and I'm already loving the idaa of the MC getting the option to stay virgin and add them to his virgin harem!
In this case no pregnancy, I'm really sorry! But maybe we could agree girls get pregnant while staying virgin?

Thozzz

Nov 6, 2019
Does the game ends with the biker aprearance? I feel like i've missed content because 4GB for a short game like this is eather bugged for me or not optimised at all

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
Does the game ends with the biker aprearance? I feel like i've missed content because 4GB for a short game like this is eather bugged for me or not optimised at all
Getting the same ending as well. It is the same ending as the last update. Gong to try a new playthrough from the beginning in case updated content appears further back

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Getting the same ending as well. It is the same ending as the last update. Gong to try a new playthrough from the beginning in case updated content appears further back
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. The changelog makes it sound like the changes were all to already existing content, nothing actually new.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
8 GIGABYTES - 1 Sex Finaly With Hot Black Woman thats realy big achivement for MC :sneaky: (y) Dont count dream ones :LOL:
Girls and Scenes are realy good :cool:(y) but Dissapointed with content:cautious:(n)
Mc could have sex first with Milf and girl in House with powers :whistle::coffee: its not hard to say bend over and the only job to Mc is to push his penis inside :LOL:(y)

Good Luck with Updates Dev (y)

May 13, 2019
What's new exactly? The story stops at the same time as the last update, and the only new scenes or animations I found were some slightly updated animations in each of the last two sex scenes, and one new action girl. Not to mention, where are the scenes with Corinne stripping in front of the cop, the strip poker scene, and the scene where Corinne is undressing the teacher?

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2022
I saw zero new content with update 0.4.4B it still ended with the girl on motorcycle and the news clipping same as before in v0.4.4. Where are these so called new renders specified in changelog section? I tried to load my old save from last update, then the game froze and it repeated same thing as 0.4.4 with no new content. I also used the 0.4.4 to 0.4.4B patch and that didn't help at all. Gets pretty annoying downloading a game that's 4 GB just to see nothing new.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 128 Votes