Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Main.png

Overview:
You play as a newcomer to a harsh medieval desert town where the rich have it all and the poor have nothing. Reputation and hunger play an important role.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-30
Release Date: 2021-12-17
Developer: MetaCrumble -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 Test Build
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

5.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
So, out of bordem, I decided to try this out on Patreon before it came on here. It's not too bad.

It's HIGHLY inspired by Harshville (just like I was and I hope the best for him). IF you like Harshville you will like this game. Keep in mind, he isn't fluent in English and there are bugs/typoes here and there.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So, out of bordem, I decided to try this out on Patreon before it came on here. It's not too bad.

It's HIGHLY inspired by Harshville (just like I was and I hope the best for him). IF you like Harshville you will like this game. Keep in mind, he isn't fluent in English and there are bugs/typoes here and there.
The truth is that I haven't tried that game... and from the description and the tags (and the images) I don't think I ever will.

I guess if the game is focused on slavery, female domination, and the like, then I'm not going to be interested.

In any case, thanks to the Dev for the game and good luck.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
The truth is that I haven't tried that game... and from the description and the tags (and the images), I don't think I ever will.

I guess if the game is focused on slavery, female domination, and the like, then I'm not going to be interested.

In any case, thanks to the Dev for the game and good luck.
Not sure why you had to quote me to say that. But, if it's not your cup of tea, that's fine. I place my opinion because the dev is inspired by the same game I was.

different folks diffrent strokes.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Mainly out of habit, if I reply on something that someone has written, I usually quote the comment.

I hope you were not offended that I did.

EDIT:

I have proceeded to ignore the game, so I may not reply again.

Deleted member 2164995

Mar 30, 2020
Mainly out of habit, if I reply on something that someone has written, I usually quote the comment.

I hope you were not offended that I did.
Ah. you are all good. I just thought I was supposed to reply to something specific and I missed something lol. I was just confused. not offended at all, thanks for clearing up my confusion ;p

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019

Where can I get the game Harshville

jirotanaka

Feb 25, 2021
Oh, I really love playing Harshville so this is looking very promising indeed!
Thank you for your hard work!

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
"You play as a newcomer to a harsh medieval desert town where the rich have it all and the poor have nothing. Reputation and hunger play an important role."

>Medieval

>All the girls on the preview images wear modern clothing and hairstyles.

It's like they're not even trying at this point.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
"You play as a newcomer to a harsh medieval desert town where the rich have it all and the poor have nothing. Reputation and hunger play an important role."

>Medieval

>All the girls on the preview images wear modern clothing and hairstyles.

It's like they're not even trying at this point.
Pft. are you saying they didn't have form-fitting neon colored bikinis in the medieval period? This is MEDIEVAL, not the dark ages. Clearly, you never heard the old saying "Dost this thong make mine ass look budunkadunk?". I mean, everyone knows that one. Next you're going to try to say they didn't have flesh lights and vibrators (okay, I was going to write dildo, but remembered they actually did have dildos back then), this is why its important to learn your history.

Edit: Is it just me, or does the black haired girl look like Lucy Lawless in pigtails and much smaller breasts?

Last edited:

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Working at the ore shop is bugged, doesn't give any reputation
Also, you can't go to the northern district if wearing classy clothes, only works with fabric ones (I mean, you can't go anyway because it's the end of the build, but the wrong line is triggered)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote