RPGM Abandoned The Misery of the Newcomer [v0.3 Test Build] [MetaCrumble]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
This game is fire!! I absolutely love it! I hope we can see more content soon. I also liked Harshville, so, yes, I guess I'm into this specific genre.

EDIT: If you know games such as this or Harshville, please do tell. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Thibocrumble

Thibocrumble

Jan 13, 2019
Hi guys,
To be enslaved, you have to be arrested by the milice. There's 3 ways :
- Being catch stealing bread in Lucie's home (when you clean her house).
- Do not pay Lucie when renting a room in the inn.
- Anger the boss of the factory (do not do what she says).

There's also an alternative way to be sent in jail, but you won't be enslaved : Refuse to pay the first guard on the harbor.

Once arrested, you'll be sold at slave actions. Random Buyers. On of them is the mine owner.

Down the mine, there are 6 scenes to unlock.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
why make this medieval when NON of the assets support this ? make it post apocaliptic or something

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
why make this medieval when NON of the assets support this ? make it post apocaliptic or something
Yeah, I was wondering that myself. It's supposed to be medieval, but the characters are wearing schoolgirl plaid skirts. lol

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Getting out of mine is very hard. Especially when you can't save wherever you want. And the drama at the end is really unnecessary and weird.

Aug 1, 2021
Hey guys, how can I enlarge the screen when the game star only a small screen without any optional item from menu.
I down loaded two files from MEGA&ZIPPYSHARE both file name TMN V0.2 about 245M. but the problem are the same.

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
Press F1, use the arrow keys to check "Launch in Full Screen", then press enter, then shutdown, after that start the game

If that doesn't work:

Try pressing F4 or F12, altough the game should've start in fullscreen automatically

Reactions: 421686248

Thibocrumble

Jan 13, 2019
Hey guys, how can I enlarge the screen when the game star only a small screen without any optional item from menu.
I down loaded two files from MEGA&ZIPPYSHARE both file name TMN V0.2 about 245M. but the problem are the same.
Press F5 to go fullscreen and then F6 to adjust.

Reactions: 421686248

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I was drawn in via the Preview Images, then I noticed RPGM :( (the little 1980's style characters running round a map) I know alot people like RPGM, Personally in 2021 I just dont get it ! to the dev the renders look nice! I didnt play. but good luck !

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote