RPGM Abandoned The Misery of the Newcomer [v0.3 Test Build] [MetaCrumble]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Is this game even available anymore? The links have you download and install unnecessary crap, as near as I can tell.
That's how those sites make money. It's the cost we pay for free hosting.
But the real files are there. Just keep clicking on the file download button, and ignore any sites or other dl links that popup. After a few tries the DL will start instead of another ad popup.

Mar 17, 2021
That's how those sites make money. It's the cost we pay for free hosting.
But the real files are there. Just keep clicking on the file download button, and ignore any sites or other dl links that popup. After a few tries the DL will start instead of another ad popup.
Thanks; I went through the same process many times with the dl's on the first page. I was able to get the files from the mega link posted just above, though, without all the dl ads.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Question: Will it be possible to meet the King and the Princess (well, mostly the princess) as a free person (without being sold as a slave?

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
While you clean the castle, when you clean the king's room, on top left of the room, there's a grey chest, it's in the chest.
Wait how did you get to clean the king's room. Whenever I try he tells me his girl will do it.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
The hell is going on, games are getting abandoned like crazy lately
Can't imagine why. Non-professional (amateur) devs post or get their work posted and get shit on by a bunch of people when they were nether emotionally or mentally prepared to deal with negativity or a bunch of people who like to push and pull in several directions to the point you become super overloaded with hardly any compensation to make any of it worth while.

They should just learn to suck it up and do everything that 20 people who say "This game is *ALMOST* good, but you need to add this* and then another 20 people who say they hate X and need it removed and just do all of that.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote