RPGM Abandoned The Misery of the Newcomer [v0.3 Test Build] [MetaCrumble]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
There arent enough pictures or info to decide if its good so far but the idea doe show potential.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
The changelog mentioned there's gonna be a 0.3 update in september/october, and quite clearly it's not here yet. Any news on that? Also, is the game worth playing in its current state, or is there very little content? (I usually wait it out for games that have less than an hour worth of content)

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
The changelog mentioned there's gonna be a 0.3 update in september/october, and quite clearly it's not here yet. Any news on that? Also, is the game worth playing in its current state, or is there very little content? (I usually wait it out for games that have less than an hour worth of content)
Dev made a post in the end of september saying he/she had to study for some exams for about 3 weeks. Made another post the 14th of october stating that development has resumed. My guess is that those estimates does not include that break.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Dev made a post in the end of september saying he/she had to study for some exams for about 3 weeks. Made another post the 14th of october stating that development has resumed. My guess is that those estimates does not include that break.
Thanks for clarifying - will definitely keep an eye on it, as if you're right there could be an update coming late this month!

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Gamebraking bug if you get bought ny King Leon on the slave auction.
Also, looks like the full version is up on patreon now.
There's a save file in download archive in which you start as a slave bought by Leon. And I think this is the content of 0.3 update.

Reactions: Arthas12
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote