Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
As if the former doesn't just lead to the latter anyways.
This sums up practically every netorase story. Looking for a netorase story without netorare is like looking for goblins that don't rape.
Though I understand the logic behind this, Netorase and Netorare games and stories are quite differently structured.
I personally simply find Netorase completely uninteresting.

But, to each their own, obviously.

Reactions: rangabang

Gespenst0078

Oct 28, 2022
Where can I find the OP and ED songs vocal and instrumental of this game? Unless I gotta record it myself. Gotta say for a hentai game the OP and ED slaps.

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
I notice NTR thread has more post and comment which mean there alot of people like NTR even if they deny that they hate NTR they just dont want to admit it.

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
I'm not going to reply to any particular person, but in my opinion it's easy to write ntr when your characters are dumb, weak, have an unusually small dick, erection problems etc. The real gems are the stories that use more relatable flaws which allow for tastier corruption, as you don't start with immoral human garbage to begin with. That's obviously much harder to write, though.

Reactions: PandaSandwich

PunpunRen

Jul 13, 2021
I'm not going to reply to any particular person, but in my opinion it's easy to write ntr when your characters are dumb, weak, have an unusually small dick, erection problems etc. The real gems are the stories that use more relatable flaws which allow for tastier corruption, as you don't start with immoral human garbage to begin with. That's obviously much harder to write, though.
agreed, especially when the ntr and corruption is done bc of pleasure and immorality and not because she "get's mindbroken and brainwashed by c0ck"

Helba

May 28, 2019
How do i get Last Branch
Edit : Do all NTR options in one run

1714745882610.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes