• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
it's a great game. May I know the actress of Sister Jana? thx
Currently two:

Last edited:

varak

Jul 4, 2017
I very much prefer the UI from paradise found, this feels like any html game out there.
I respectfully disagree, the UI here is clean, neat and nicely thought out. Paradise Found in comparison to this looks like a bunch of basic buttons just slapped on wherever to some random backgrounds.

Reactions: Fish_lip and QBaSS

DocHolidaze

Feb 24, 2022
SPOILERS:

Okay, aside from the priest tricking the girls to have sex, is there any kind of RAPE in this game? Like, grabbing them, tying them up, and attacking them while they resist?

Because if it's all going to be about a priest tricking them into believing he's fucking them to save their souls, I don't care to play it.

And it's a long grind to go through if there's no rape aside from tricking them with false pretense-- especially since the nuns are dressing in thongs and thigh highs under their nun robes and playing with themselves in private anyway.

Kikinaak

Apr 26, 2020
Can someone give me the veteran detective code please
Open the html file in a text editor that can handle large files. Find the line that looks like this:
setup.getCode = function() {
return 111396599;
}

Presently the important line is line 2492
Change that long number to a 0. Make sure to leave the semicolon at the end of it. Save the changes and refresh the game in your browser.
Open settings, click Unlock Veteran detective, leave the code blank, click Check code. You are now veteran.

This is valid for version 0.2.0.8. The things to search for will probably change name and location in the new version the dev will push after reading this.

whalat

Sep 27, 2017
Open the html file in a text editor that can handle large files. Find the line that looks like this:
setup.getCode = function() {
return 111396599;
}

Presently the important line is line 2492
Change that long number to a 0. Make sure to leave the semicolon at the end of it. Save the changes and refresh the game in your browser.
Open settings, click Unlock Veteran detective, leave the code blank, click Check code. You are now veteran.

This is valid for version 0.2.0.8. The things to search for will probably change name and location in the new version the dev will push after reading this.
Can you recommend a good text editor? I use Notepad++ but whenever I try opening one of these html games with it it becomes slow as molasses.

Kikinaak

Apr 26, 2020
Can you recommend a good text editor? I use Notepad++ but whenever I try opening one of these html games with it it becomes slow as molasses.
The html file is barely a meg and a half. NP++ file limit is around 2 GB, even stock notepads limit is 512 MB. If your system is becoming abnormally slow this is unlikely to be the editors fault. Try closing down other apps and the web browser to do the edit. Even if its a bit slow, you only need to do it once.

Reactions: deppenjaeger
4.50 star(s) 51 Votes