• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

alexhob123

Apr 9, 2018
how do i get code i have tried //console.log("false support code");" in edit with notepad but can't find it

MQH

Jan 28, 2018
For those who ask for the code, I checked the script and find that the code is given as result of a certain hash function. Not sure if it is possible to reverse engineer it. But I will post the hash function here.

The condition is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The hash result

The hash function

For those who were able to do it, go and decrypt code yourself or maybe edit the code so you can use your own code.

A message to the dev, I would suggest using a more general hash algorithm rather than using your own, those standard algorithms are quick and easy to perform and much safer. This one is way too easy to decrypt or at least find a collision for those who ever bothered to do so. Besides rename your check code related functions (use a name mangling function perhaps) so it is harder to find.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

Sr. Engineer

Mar 24, 2021
The game is not processing after i drank with abbot, i am in my quarter and the game is telling to read Codex Veritatis ( i have read till Chapter 2 ) and now i'm stuck. There is no option to progress further.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
For a long time
used to be a desktop background of mine and inspired so many ideas about making a game about it one day - and today i stumble across this thread. Love F95 and kudos to Alcahest for prime execution

4.50 star(s) 51 Votes