Druid

Dec 15, 2017
After you've recruited Emma is her screen supposed to be blank? I have to use the back button any time I click on her. I also I have no idea how to deal with Jana or Rumiko with the lust issue. I've gone to every spot I can think of multiple times, but nothings shown up. I know there should be more since it doesn't have a "this is the end" chain added to it.
I'm using the downloaded 2.0.7 version if that matters.

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
For those asking for the code, download the game. Open it with your text editor of choice, ctrl+F, "checkcode".
Uncomment the alert line. Note the target hash of 3511770.
Play the high low game until you get a hit. Am I one of the cool kids now?

Dev: dont leave a gaping security hole merely commented out in the public release of plaintext code, consider renaming your "checkcode" function to something less easily searched, and use something stronger than a 4 letter english word for the password.
Could you please explain this for html noobies? Thank you.

Reactions: hiwarren1

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
After having drunk with the monks, i get stuck on "you get urge to read Codex Veritatis. There is nothing new on it to read, just first 2 things.

Last edited:

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I'm just going around and round in circles the only hint being talk to Mother Superior, but there's nothing to say...have the Veteran detective, so what the hell am I missing?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
After having drunk with the monks, i get stuck on "you get urge to read Codex Veritatis. There is nothing new on it to read, just first 2 things.
Here is a save.
I posted this after the first release. It should still be valid now.

If you read the second Veritatis entry before the second tasting event with the monks, I believe this lockout occurs. Because the game logic is looking for the second entry being read here, for the first time, and it cannot happen.

• Sad
Reactions: Pilluah

idontknowrofl

Feb 1, 2020
I'm currently stuck at some quests:

"The lustful nun: You have offered to be a Father Confessor to the nuns. While taking their confessions, you might learn of any increased sexual urges amongst them. "
But whenever I go to the confessional it always says I couldn't get any information.

"Sister Rumika: The Potion of Lust could be the solution to convince Sister Rumika to let you eat her sins of fornication. If you can find a way to make her consume the potion without her knowing it."
No idea how, I have Novice Emma on the map but when I click on her there is nothing and my only option is to click the arrow to go one page back

"Sister Jana's curse: Sister Jana overcome by lust reminds you of someone affected by the Potion of Lust. There could be something similar affecting her, causing her curse, although you have no idea what that would be."
I can only spy on her but that does nothing and I can't talk with her.

I can't do anything on the Monk's side either. Anyone know what to do? Last attack happened on day 14 and I'm currently on day 28 (but the last couple days literally nothing new happened) if that matters

Reactions: JayBee86

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
For those asking for the code, download the game. Open it with your text editor of choice, ctrl+F, "checkcode".
Uncomment the alert line. Note the target hash of 3511770.
Play the high low game until you get a hit. Am I one of the cool kids now?

Dev: dont leave a gaping security hole merely commented out in the public release of plaintext code, consider renaming your "checkcode" function to something less easily searched, and use something stronger than a 4 letter english word for the password.
Sorry if I will be a bother, I looked at the code and I got interested on how you are approaching this but I kinda didn't understand anything as I think you explained it as if someone is good at coding.

would you mind to explain this in a more detailed manner as I would love to learn what do u mean by "uncomment the alert line" as I only see the comments made by the coder.
also what do you mean by note the target hash and play the high and low until you get a hit.

Reactions: hiwarren1

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
repeating a sin does not give ANY corresponding points?
doesnt seem right
lol just made julia climax and got zero points
this system is fuked

Last edited:

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
For everyone using v0.2.0.7 and is playing from the start or from a save before Emma moves into the convent:

There is a game-breaking bug in v0.2.0.7 happening when Emma is moving into the convent. v0.2.0.8 in OP will not have the bug but if Emma has already moved in, your save is broken. The only way to fix this is by downloading v0.2.0.8 and using a save before Emma is moving in (or start over). Sorry.

idontknowrofl theinternetis4 yuukit Druid

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers and t727

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'm assuming the creator knows, but just in case, this game doesn't work in firefox.
There is a general browser issue with firefox (not related to this game specifically) where some extensions can mess things up. Another firefox user seems to have enountered this issue with The Monastery. Could be what's happening in your case.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 53 Votes