Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
One question. pregnant Path got one big quest about novice Anika. How about another path?
The other path is the choice to play along with her delusion. Or just skip that altogether. There is nothing else.

Reactions: gnaw007

flobbartino

Feb 24, 2023
I've played this game for I don't know how many hours and each time I think I've reached the (current) end it just keeps going.
Holy shit! I cannot applaud you enough.
The worst part is, I don't know if I'm more engaged with the story or the.. "visuals". I very much look forward to whatever comes next (I still have some quests that I know I can continue)!

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'm a bit stuck on the latest Novice Emma quest. I need to get a random 10 temptation and some lust to stick around long enough to visit her in her room. Temptation and Lust go up and down often but I can't find an event that will add some of both and a way to bail before the values being cleared.
Read in Journal->Help how to get temptation.

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
Someone reported an issue with Viola someone mentioned (but wasn't very helpful as they have deleted the game)

It was business as usual first, I can't remember when I first noticed it break if it was after a certain event. (also I don't know if it's had an effect that one of my previous saves had the Detective code and this one doesn't) But I noticed the size of her gifs getting smaller specifically the last two when the one when it plays sound and the one after. (the cumshot gifs)

I think I have attached the most up to date save. (I loaded an old save just to check and it plays normally then)

Edit to add: in this save, it is specifically fornication, anointing works normally at the moment. (but since starting this version I've been exclusively fucking her not anointing)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alcahest

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Someone reported an issue with Viola someone mentioned (but wasn't very helpful as they have deleted the game)

It was business as usual first, I can't remember when I first noticed it break if it was after a certain event. (also I don't know if it's had an effect that one of my previous saves had the Detective code and this one doesn't) But I noticed the size of her gifs getting smaller specifically the last two when the one when it plays sound and the one after. (the cumshot gifs)

I think I have attached the most up to date save. (I loaded an old save just to check and it plays normally then)

Edit to add: in this save, it is specifically fornication, anointing works normally at the moment. (but since starting this version I've been exclusively fucking her not anointing)
Thanks! It was indeed a bug that could happen when replaying fornication because I made a mistake with the variable setting the size.

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
I've finished the current version now!

I've enjoyed it all so far and will continue to enjoy where it is going.

I'm not sure if this was intentional but I was able to get enough stats to see all the Punish and Love scenes. (Which is fine by me, I lost track of my save files so don't have a backup "love" playthrough... as much as I enjoy this game... doing an entire re-play just for a few scenes might be a lot.) I just hope this doesn't screw me over later!

Reactions: Alcahest

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Alcahest, mind telling us what sort of pregnancy content we can expect? Is it just going to be an epilogue thing, or are you planning on speeding up the passage of time, or inject time skips?

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I'm not sure if this was intentional but I was able to get enough stats to see all the Punish and Love scenes. (Which is fine by me, I lost track of my save files so don't have a backup "love" playthrough... as much as I enjoy this game... doing an entire re-play just for a few scenes might be a lot.) I just hope this doesn't screw me over later!
Long story short, it was intentional, but not initially.

A bug was discovered during the beta testing of v0.8 which made some people have too few love/punish points. To restore all points to the correct values, I made the "Communion with God" quest.

At this event, I also added enough points that even people going for 100% on one path should get just enough points to play the second event on the other path because the second event itself gave points - which complicated things for me when calculating possible min/max for players, thinking some saves were bugged when they werent. As a result of all this, for balancing purposes, the people who are just in the middle of both paths will be able to play the third event for both paths.

Alcahest, mind telling us what sort of pregnancy content we can expect? Is it just going to be an epilogue thing, or are you planning on speeding up the passage of time, or inject time skips?
I don't know yet. I have considered doing a time skip at some point - maybe I will, maybe I won't. There definitely will be a "big belly stage" during the actual gameplay for one or more pregnancies, and I like the idea of it happening well before the ending of the game. One might even consider going behind birth and abandoning the babies in town or something like that. There are many possibilities, but I don't commit to things that far ahead. I just have loose ideas at this stage.

Reactions: HB38 and eatfortwo
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes