Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Hello!
Thank you for the game.
This is the third time I've written here and every time I say Thank you :)

PS:+ Another thing I wanted to add. I liked the quest with Julia's relocation closer to the main character's room. This is a good example of filler quests that do not provide content, but make the player move, do something, interact more with the heroines. This does not turn the game into - "make a couple of clicks - get a sex picture." This fills the game with soul. The game becomes more alive and filled with not only sex content.

I ask you to add more such quests, without sex content. For example - to hold some ceremony (like in the city - funeral, wedding, communion), run to the city for medicine for a nun who is not allowed to leave her room (quarantine, for example) or conduct research in the library on some issue not related to sex content. For example - an attempt to understand the main character - where his sinful deeds lead him or to overcome doubts.

PPS: please add a shortcut in this scene to skip the lesbian scene and go straight to the male-female content.
I think it won't be superfluous here.

PPPS^
Maybe you'll be interested in my save. Some bugs due to lack of points were mentioned above.
I followed the path - half of the points in lust, half in love. Where I ran into some wall - then I got points from events to get past the wall.

I played in version 0.6, 0.7 and 0.8. Without cheats.

Last edited:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I havent fully finished this update yet, so maybe this is already in store, but if not, I hope a future update will allow enough corruption/influence to let us finish inside both the Abbess and the Prioress.

Dont want to leave them out of the fun!

Reactions: eatfortwo

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Great update!

I really liked the progress of the investigation in this part. I do hope there is a satisfying solution to the mystery in the end. And I was glad that we got to tie up some loose ends. (Sister Jana finally submits!) MC's ever more twisted morality is always fun—mother/daughter threesome soon?

I did come across a bug when replaying the scene with the nun in the garden where the peppers grow (I forget her name). The last couple of videos, the cumshot and aftermath IIRC, appeared in tiny size (like, only a couple of pixels wide), though when I clicked on it to bring it up in a window, it displayed at full size.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I did come across a bug when replaying the scene with the nun in the garden where the peppers grow (I forget her name). The last couple of videos, the cumshot and aftermath IIRC, appeared in tiny size (like, only a couple of pixels wide), though when I clicked on it to bring it up in a window, it displayed at full size.
I'm not sure which nun you mean. Do you mean Sister Jana? You mention her earlier, which is why I'm confused why you forgot her name if that is the case.

cookiecrisp4711

Feb 1, 2022
I'm not sure which nun you mean. Do you mean Sister Jana? You mention her earlier, which is why I'm confused why you forgot her name if that is the case.
While I can not remember coming across the mentioned bug, I think he meant Sister Viola.

Btw: it would be nice to know which bug you fixed in the respective bugfixes :)

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
While I can not remember coming across the mentioned bug, I think he meant Sister Viola.
Yeah, I tried all repeatable events with both of them, and saw no problem. Unless more people report the same thing, I think it was just some random thing with his game.

Btw: it would be nice to know which bug you fixed in the respective bugfixes :)
Well, this time, for v0.8.0.1 it was just a typo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For v0.8.0.2, I had forgotten to disable "space to continue" during the new autosave message popping up after supper which led to a potential game breaking bug in the intro if you kept space pressed, and possibly other bugs as well.

Reactions: cookiecrisp4711

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
I think he meant Sister Viola.
Maybe? I deleted the game after finishing the update, and I'm not going to download it again just to check. Not Sister Jana, definitely, and not the smoker; the one out in the garden where at some point you gathered some botanical ingredient for the potions.

It might well have been a random page glitch.

Reactions: Alcahest

jmacks928

Oct 17, 2020
Background

I don't like adding another "I'm stuck" post - yet here is my "I'm stuck" post :rolleyes:.

I'm playing v8.0.2. I've reached Corruption 45, Trust 54, Authority 45. I've haven't cheated the corruption level due to the warning in the first post: Do not raise corruption by cheating. Sooner or later, you will break the game.

I have 2 active quests that never seem to advance:

All other active quests are marked "This quest is on hold. You will be notified when it continues.":
At this point in my save the gameplay loop is:
  1. Sleep
  2. Visit all map locations looking for something to do
    • there is nothing to do that I can see
    • no stats change, no quest messages are displayed
  3. go back to step 1
The Questions
  1. Is corruption=45 the end of v8.0.2?
  2. If it's not the end, does anyone know what I might be doing wrong that would make it seem like the quests are stuck and not advancing?

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Background

I don't like adding another "I'm stuck" post - yet here is my "I'm stuck" post :rolleyes:.

I'm playing v8.0.2. I've reached Corruption 45, Trust 54, Authority 45. I've haven't cheated the corruption level due to the warning in the first post: Do not raise corruption by cheating. Sooner or later, you will break the game.

I have 2 active quests that never seem to advance:

All other active quests are marked "This quest is on hold. You will be notified when it continues.":
At this point in my save the gameplay loop is:
  1. Sleep
  2. Visit all map locations looking for something to do
    • there is nothing to do that I can see
    • no stats change, no quest messages are displayed
  3. go back to step 1
The Questions
  1. Is corruption=45 the end of v8.0.2?
  2. If it's not the end, does anyone know what I might be doing wrong that would make it seem like the quests are stuck and not advancing?
Without a save, I can only guess that there is an encounter outside your room, the very first thing in the morning.

jmacks928

Oct 17, 2020
Without a save, I can only guess that there is an encounter outside your room, the very first thing in the morning.
I loaded up the save I talked about and started playing again. Because it's been a day since I've played that save maybe I saw something different this time around - who knows.

Anyway, events started happening again and things seem to be moving along once more.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Reactions: Alcahest

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Alcahest, do you plan on adding more girls along the way? I feel like there are enough of em, and it would be better if you focus on developing the existing ones.

Honestly, I'm more interested in the Crone quest rather than the girls.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
jmacks928 corruption 55, so you got a bit to go with townsfolk etc.
check the lab to see if you missed any thoughts ?
ell, not even sure if i finished the latest update. didn't get the notification.

Reactions: jmacks928

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
IIRC you should be at 55 corruption at the end of this update.

You start at 50 and need to raise it to 55 to do the Amnesia Project, which you do by drinking the altar wine (x2) to raise it temporarily, then starting the project to raise it permanently. I don't think there are any other increases to corruption in this part.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Monastery [v0.8.0.2] [Alcahest] - Compressed

All [468 MB]
- - - -

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes