gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
as a coder , There is a simple way to get code , open html with vs code or another tools , and search setup.gc , you will find a function, return is the code, change it to 46792755 , and use 12345
HI,do you mean press the F12 call out the console and do things like you mentioned?
I call out it and dont know where to put the "setup.gc"

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I am stuck at Catarina quest where she is in the kiychen and i can't proceed any further than her talking and not telling anything. Also I am stuck at 45 corruption and not able to further the corruption. If anyone has a save for no pregnancy and 50 corruption with any trust or authority values from 0.7. 1 then I can proceed from there.

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
HI,do you mean press the F12 call out the console and do things like you mentioned?
I call out it and dont know where to put the "setup.gc"
just right click on the index file in folder of 0.8.1 and then select "Open with" there is an arrow there go there and you wil get option of notepad click on it and then use ctrl + f and there put setup.gc and follow the rest of the steps.

Last edited:
Reactions: long73

smitty1989

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I cant seem to trigger spying on sister catarina, after nearly being caught in the haylofts, can anyone help

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
just right click on the index file in folder of 0.8.1 and then select "Open with" there is an arrow there go there and you wil get option of notepad click on it and then use ctrl + f and there put setup.gc and follow the rest of the steps.
OK,I manage to do that and worked,thank you very much.

Thank you again

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
as a coder , There is a simple way to get code , open html with vs code or another tools , and search setup.gc , you will find a function, return is the code, change it to 46792755 , and use 12345
I manage to do that with th help of a bro upstairs,thank you guys.
Btw,does this skill work for all the html game with the so call "code things"???same number :46792755 , and use 12345??

Reactions: N0nsens3

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
I am stuck at Catarina quest where she is in the kiychen and i can't proceed any further than her talking and not telling anything. Also I am stuck at 45 corruption and not able to further the corruption. If anyone has a save for no pregnancy and 50 corruption with any trust or authority values from 0.7. 1 then I can proceed from there.
I m proceeding with 45, See if can be 50.Will let you know if I did it

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Mine is 50 now(pragnancy),when you 45,its a task baout Robeta,do it will go to 48,then a task with Mother Marda and drink wone to reach 50+ temporary to read the codex 50,after sleep will go back to 50,and get many task added.

bigjohnson4

Jan 25, 2021
For Veteran Detective mode:
  1. Open index.html with a text editor
  2. Search for text setup.checke = function()
  3. Change the final return false; to return true; (should be on line 7556 for v0.8.0.2)
  4. Reload the page if you already had it open
  5. The detective mode should now be enabled in settings
To enable toggle for Detective Mode in settings. I'm not sure if this will break anything in the game (because you normally unlock this just by playing the game), so use at your own risk. Probably not really necessary so don't bother.
  1. Open index.html
  2. Search for text <<if !($eyeTip>=2)>>
  3. Replace =2 with =0. Should be line 72484 for v0.8.0.2
  4. Four lines down (line 72488 for v0.8.0.2), change the =2 to =0
  5. Reload the page if you already had it open
  6. You can now enable detective mode (but I don't know if this causes issues in early game)
There's probably an easier way with a console script, but I couldn't be bothered

Last edited:

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
just started the game and couldn't help but laugh here:
" You only serve God and you shan't be tempted by the Devil to sin and break your celibacy. "

1718129953450.gif

Reactions: TheSinful

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
how can i change name anytime in the game?
Open the console with F12 and enter this:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.mc = "John"

How to enable pregnancy or creampies??? never got that option in the game.
You will get the option later. It is mandatory, so you can't miss it.

I've noticed in the past few updates that if you are too quick to change the scene (a la using the spacebar), sometimes the bottom part of the pop-up (which usually houses the option buttons), sticks around and the new pop-up is layered on top of it.
It's been that way since the start. I haven't looked into possible ways to avoid it. It goes away once you continue, so I don't see it as a high priority.

Reactions: bigjohnson4

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheMonastery-0.8.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: WakamoSato
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes