Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I guess I'm an idiot, but I have no clue what to do.

I'm stuck on the lustful nun quest, it says:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did the confession a few times, nothing happened, and now the chapel isn't even on the map anymore. What am I doing wrong or missing?

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I guess I'm an idiot, but I have no clue what to do.

I'm stuck on the lustful nun quest, it says:

I did the confession a few times, nothing happened, and now the chapel isn't even on the map anymore. What am I doing wrong or missing?
If the chapel inside the monastery has disappeared from the map, that should mean you have turned on detective mode and then locations can disappear when there is nothing more to do there at the moment. Keep playing.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I have added the changelog to the OP now. Here it is:
The "more content" is limited to starting the Dana/Riley quest and slightly progressing Jada's quest, right?

Emma's mission doesn't have the "This is the end of this quest in this version of the game." notice in my game, but I assume that's it.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
The "more content" is limited to starting the Dana/Riley quest and slightly progressing Jada's quest, right?

Emma's mission doesn't have the "This is the end of this quest in this version of the game." notice in my game, but I assume that's it.
No, much more. Keep playing.

Edit: this was a bug caused by using a save from v0.1 where you had advanced more than one day since emma moved in. If you get stuck like this, download v0.2.0.7 and eat supper.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes