Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
For games like these I usually apreciate a walkthrought
This game is actually quite straightforward and pretty linear. Nothing wrong with it, just saying it's not complicated enough to warrant a WT. It may be a pleasant addition, albeit unnecessary.

With that said, mad props to the dev! For an initial release, I truly loved the approach of the game. Keep up the good work and I cannot wait for any updates.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
How can I play it on a phone?
I don't know much about playing on phones, but I think should work for it.
Also, you can play it on . But the extra detective options might not show when unlocking with the code if you play on the phone there. Don't know what they did to it.
Edit: For the record, it wasn't mopoga's fault. It was my lazy coding and no testing on phones that caused the problem.

Last edited:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
This game is actually quite straightforward and pretty linear. Nothing wrong with it, just saying it's not complicated enough to warrant a WT. It may be a pleasant addition, albeit unnecessary.

With that said, mad props to the dev! For an initial release, I truly loved the approach of the game. Keep up the good work and I cannot wait for any updates.
Maybe not for now, but maybe for a future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: luvsabunch86

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This was really good. It is well thought out mechanically, and very well written with beleivable and well considered corruption. Excellent game! I will look forward to updates.

InsaneSaint

Jul 30, 2019
Hi, I might be stuck, I selected authority in 1 of the options where u get trust / authority, and now i'm 1 off in getting enough trust

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Hi, I might be stuck, I selected authority in 1 of the options where u get trust / authority, and now i'm 1 off in getting enough trust
Depending on your choices, it can take a long time to be able to unlock some things, but you should always be able to continue until the end, or it would be a bug. If you think that's the case, I can take a look at your save.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
If playing on a phone, use the bug-fixed version:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 51 Votes