shisuiphuc

Jul 1, 2019
I have a problem, the game cannot run because it was "missing VL gothic font" . But when I install the font, this mother of text box appears. Any body know what is happening? 1704930532662.png 1704930599318.png

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
How do you get into Studio 2 to save Whip? Been stuck for a while now.
I cant remember exact but you need to head to the back of the studio. You can get by going down to the lower level with the orcs and bats there should be a stair going down when you try though it will launch you to a sewer area with ninjas if you head to the upper left of there it should put you at the back of the studio on the right side of that area that studio 2 front entrance is in. I think you need to do something for the door to open might be a event somewhere you get it or might be one of the levers left of the fireplace room in the lower right of the church set

Reactions: Creamcheesecriminal

matcatZF6911722

Jan 21, 2024
I have a problem, the game cannot run because it was "missing VL gothic font" . But when I install the font, this mother of text box appears. Any body know what is happening? View attachment 3250884 View attachment 3250885
I have a problem, the game cannot run because it was "missing VL gothic font" . But when I install the font, this mother of text box appears. Any body know what is happening? View attachment 3250884 View attachment 3250885
1) If it's the same problem I had and you're on Windows then you just need to install the Japanese language pack on Windows by just going to the control panel/ personalize / time, and language. Add a new language Japanese
And then just redownload the game.

2) That and maybe you need it one of the files from RPG Maker

Search
RPGM VX Ace

Then just download the free version and install it

Whether the last part actually helps or not I don't know
Hope it helps

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes