VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Moralist [Ep. 1-3] [Visualverbal-Work Stories]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
wait you cant stack the chapters they have to played separately i guess thats why its was i think just a couple weeks since the release of chapter 2

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
"relevant minigames". Usually I tend to avoid VNs with minigames in them, but art looks quite appealing. And the tags finished convincing me!
Thanks for sharing.
Sorry but they are not appeling but buggy, specially in episode 2 where image of folder on computer are still aktive and you can't hit the green spot! LOL

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Those green dots ruin all of the game... unless they get removed or some option to skip it, this game is for the trash... sorry...

Reactions: Touroc

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
first chapter was good 2nd was bad 3rd became worst due to mini games :(

Aug 16, 2017
what password from pc?
ass

that's what I typed at the end of the decoding mini-game and it worked :D

on a side note : WTH this game triggers my 'batnuts crazy' alarm

who knew after chapter 1 that this would descend into the abyss of farce. I kinda had an idea what was what in chap 1 but today I played 2 n 3 and ……….nope......all logic went right over my head, flew out the window, turned the corner, waited at the bus stop for the no.7 bus and fooked off. when it got there it turned left and fooked RIGHT off. THATS how batnuts this experience was :eek:

now that's been said, I have to go and sit in a darkened corner, sucking my thumb and mentally gibbering until the chill pills kick in :D

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote