The most vanilla game on this site?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
What is the most vanilla game you can find on the site?
What I mean is
1) No taboo relationships
2) No corruption
3) monogamous (monogamous games are quite rare, monogamous games that aren't based around corruption are even rarer.)
4) head pats and hand holding

Currently the most vanilla game I could think of is
Your Waifu Foxgirl Konko
But even here, you are dating a fox girl, which isn't exactly vanilla.

Is their any contender for the most vanilla game?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Oct 31, 2017
Off the top of my head, I'm going to go with the ol' Japanese classic that is True Love. While it has been quite the while since I last played it I do recall it being remarkably wholesome, but then again it would be considered incredibly generic by today's standards:

- Play your typical Japanese High-School College student looking for love.
- LIs include your typical sporty girl, artsy girl, rich girl, rebel girl, girl-next-door girl, secretly-an-idol girl, teacher girl, as well as your best bud's little sister (who is tooootally 18 btw) among others.
- No rape/corruption on the MC's part.
- One route has you rescue a LI from being kidnapped, which is the closest you get to a waifu being stolen.
- No harem route/ending, so MC always ends up with one girl at the end of each run (though there is the challenge run to sleep with all the ladies in one go, but that requires some proper planning with a hint of save scumming to get right).
- Also gets bonus points from me for its promotion of proper habits & self-improvement.

I'm not 100% sure on the head pats & hand holding situation though, but I'm sure they're somewhere in there.

Last edited:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Not really. Futas can be lovey-dovey as well, just like anyone else.
They're just a bit more intense when you flip their switch. :giggle::coffee:
I'm not saying they can't. Monster girls are depicted as lovey-dovey a lot of the time, but lovey-dovey isn't vanilla.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Anything by these . You can find the first 3 on this site.
Also, this one.