ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
No new content for the bbc path.. :cry::cry::cry:
Warning!
The panties, thongs, BBC t-shirts and others in my games are a trademark by DDfunlol and are not protected by the laws of physical and intellectual rights!
Any reproduction, copy, use blah... blah...blah, blah... blah...blah and blah blah blah ... is strictly not illegal!
This also implies my right on the Tattoos! that is, nothing either! (My first tattoo, yippeee )

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Warning!
The panties, thongs, BBC t-shirts and others in my games are a trademark by DDfunlol and are not protected by the laws of physical and intellectual rights!
Any reproduction, copy, use blah... blah...blah, blah... blah...blah and blah blah blah ... is strictly not illegal!
This also implies my right on the Tattoos! that is, nothing either! (My first tattoo, yippeee )
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:Love it. Super hot. Maybe just reduce the size a little bit, otherwise looks awesome.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Wow ! Love your game! All are unique in he approace to stories. Renders are great but some scenes are kinda dark. I love the looks she gives him when is is being cuckolded ! Smart lady !

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Tell me if I god this wrong. No matter what your wife WILL cheat on you but you can make choices that let you live in ignorance of this fact (like not spying on her and such).

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Tell me if I god this wrong. No matter what your wife WILL cheat on you but you can make choices that let you live in ignorance of this fact (like not spying on her and such).
Well the description tells you straight up that the game is focused on cheating and NTR. So it's going to happen.

But there is a path I mentioned above where you never see your wife have sex with anyone (but you of course). Though I don't know how long that will last, but so far, you can have a playthrough without her being with anyone.

Reactions: ddfunlol

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Please someone tell me how to get this scene below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I only see the file in folder games but I cant find the path to see the scenes in my playthrough.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Please someone tell me how to get this scene below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I only see the file in folder games but I cant find the path to see the scenes in my playthrough.
I think this is one of the two scene that exists but has not been added into the game.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello !
This scene is in the game, ( in the gallery ) that's why I said you have to restart the game to activate the new scenes !
Update:
Adding the gallery = new variable = old save doesn't work ! :cry:
I say this, I say nothing...

Take care of yourself and the people you love ! :whistle:

raysantiago

Mar 19, 2022
Brilliant!, very reminiscent of NTRMANS Adelaide inn. Looking forward to a lot more adventures with Nina, Ted and there Guests.

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
Hello !
This scene is in the game, ( in the gallery ) that's why I said you have to restart the game to activate the new scenes !
Update:
Adding the gallery = new variable = old save doesn't work ! :cry:
I say this, I say nothing...

Take care of yourself and the people you love ! :whistle:
Hello, I'm sorry but I'm already start the game from the beginning again and I choose Nina-Sebastian path and choose spy Nina-Sebastian at the end of day of this update, but I'm not see that scene and I only unlocked gallery of Nina-Sebastian and just Image not that animation scene.

I'm sorry if I'm annoying but is that scene just for the gallery?
and not in the game because the name of folder is gallery in games folder.
Thanks for your works for this game by the way.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes