Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i guess its still being worked on since that what the dev said on discord? anyone know when or if it will be released here?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i guess its still being worked on since that what the dev said on discord? anyone know when or if it will be released here?
There is an update but no new content, so no reason really to bring it here...

Hello everyone ! "The motel" has been updated! - French language added. - Various corrections and optimisations !

There is no update yet...

[5:42 AM]DDfunlol: Next update , The motel :
Lesbian road and end of this one !
Cheating road and end of this road !
Addition of one or two scenes in the gallery, Lucas and perhaps another!
Correction of the dialogues in French !
There are thousands of lines, I'm going to reread them and rewrite them correctly !
Not all of it, but a good part of it !

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Full unlock gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

Fair warning, the gallery seems WIP at the moment.

-

Last updated: 2022-03-28.
Any new links? Both are down for me

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Full unlock gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

Fair warning, the gallery seems WIP at the moment.

-

Last updated: 2022-03-28.
Hello buddy
The links are broken

Reactions: Sonicwing

elmo92

Jan 15, 2020
If it weren't for the gay content, this would be an excellent game. Does anyone know if there is a path that leads to the cheating wife without the husband's consent?

elmo92

Jan 15, 2020
last update was the cheating route

I'm at the part where the wife is going to spend the night with the monster. In the options box I choose the option that supposedly leads me to the path of infidelity. But when the husband spies through the window on his wife, he doesn't seem to mind what happens there. That sounds more like the cuckold path to me than the unfaithful wife path. Maybe I'm doing things wrong. Help!

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes