Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
there is more than one scene in this update, you just need to explore different routes. That being said, for me this game wasn't worth maintaining a subscription a long time ago and it still isn't. It has a checklist of fetishes it's trying to reach and the way the dev is going about it story wise is all over the place. And i got a virus off of his discord long time ago,so yeah...
how did you get a virus from discord?

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Lordvuz

Feb 28, 2019
link not work anymore
Full unlock gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

Fair warning, the gallery seems WIP at the moment.

-

Last updated: 2022-03-28.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
That's why I don't come here anymore!
A lot of people say things without knowing anything.
The kings of fake news.

Thank you to those who take the time to come to my Discord to get real information.
After looking at the 2023/12 changelog, I want to say : thank you .

This game was good before, and it worth looking forward to after.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
So long story short regarding the changelog for anyone got a problem understanding why the dev took a year.
Had multiple issues regarding game engine, hardware drivers, and software issues.
Learned new ways to animate and create better renders.
Revamped the whole game, from visuals to technicals.
Redone most of the renders and animations from the beginning till this update, by adding completely new renders and animations or simply editing already existing ones.
New UI system, music, and saving system.
Regarding routes' progress, only a route or two got some progress and he added another route for his own liking.

I guess it is advised to restart the whole game again and re-experience the game from the beginning in a more polished and upgraded version.
Re-starting the game also gives you the chance to see new renders and animations that were added at the beginning so it will be a new version technically.

Last edited:

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
So long story short regarding the changelog for anyone got a problem understanding why the dev took a year.
Had multiple issues regarding game engine, hardware drivers, and software issues.
Learned new ways to animate and create better renders.
Revamped the whole game, from visuals to technicals.
Redone most of the renders and animations from the beginning till this update, by adding completely new renders and animations or simply editing already existing ones.
New UI system, music, and saving system.
Regarding routes' progress, only a route or two got some progress and he added another route for his own liking.

I guess it is advised to restart the whole game again and re-experience the game from the beginning in a more polished and upgraded version.
Re-starting the game also gives you the chance to see new renders and animations that were added at the beginning so it will be a new version technically.
So in short: nothing new, 1 year wasted, wait new updates for Christmas 2024 :cautious:

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes