estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2022-November
Size 206 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Psst, I got an update leak.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Full unlock gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

Fair warning, the gallery seems WIP at the moment.

-

Last updated: 2022-03-28.
hope you update soon

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Your chick cheating on you and getting smashed by another guy / guys .........with or without you knowing about it .
The problem is that's not the only definition of NTR. It also includes when you are the one doing the cheating, for example.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I was following/Patreon DDFun until he started going the slut/cheating route for the women in all his games, and not the swinging/sharing. Too bad too since the models in this one are very good, especially Nina.

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020
The problem is that's not the only definition of NTR. It also includes when you are the one doing the cheating, for example.
Unfortunately, you are wrong...that tag is cheating. Ntr is only when Li of MC cheats on him/her (with or without his/her knowledge).

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes