Unity Abandoned The Mystery of Bikini Island [v0.1] [Velvet Paradise Games]

Goldhammer

May 9, 2017
I am stuck at getting fish.
I have been in the village, but i cant get the wine and figure out to take nude pictures of the guests.

Reactions: mixterio

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Fun fact, the actual Bikini Island, as in the one in the south pacific with that name, is actually an irradiated hell hole due to radiation from early atomic bomb testing and despite once being a resort paradise is now only inhabitable by gouls and Id guess super mutants. If only they used the historical backdrop here, hunh.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I am stuck at getting fish.
I have been in the village, but i cant get the wine and figure out to take nude pictures of the guests.
Go to kitchen, click on wine fridge, than go to another room, mess up with electricity (angelane is pass), you'll get wine. When you gave it to chick, she'll send you some pics later, which you can use to get fish.

Reactions: Nic333221
Feb 10, 2019
Hi everyone! Thanks for playing our game! We hope you enjoyed it, despite some of you hating the look of the girls :p
We have to say that came as a bit of a surprise to us, as we thought the girls looked quite nice. We definitely didn't expect some of the strong negative reactions from some commenters. Perhaps us IT geeks have slightly different beauty standards:D

We're here to learn so we'd welcome any feedback you could give us on the gameplay, artwork (Including the looks of the NPCs;)) Feel free to give us any criticism as we're committed to making this game as enjoyable to you as possible. Let us know what you liked and disliked about the game!:)

We made some small updates to the game. You can get the latest version from out patreon page or using this link

It doesn't have any new content. We just added a few extra hints here and there because it looks like we didn't give enough of those for some quests. We've also simplified the path to the village a bit. It seemed like this was a bit too complicated a puzzle so early in the game.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Fun fact, the actual Bikini Island, as in the one in the south pacific with that name, is actually an irradiated hell hole due to radiation from early atomic bomb testing and despite once being a resort paradise is now only inhabitable by gouls and Id guess super mutants. If only they used the historical backdrop here, hunh.
And scuba divers. There is a great ship graveyard of WW2 warships that were sunk as part of the nuclear bomb tests. The radiation level is pretty much safe now. :)

taru

Apr 23, 2018
what sort of extractor should I use the ones I have only says extract failed

God2

Feb 26, 2019
Seems that I've ended this game so I feel some lack of scenes with dat muscle woman with a truck. Hope to see more content soon. Good job

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer