Unity Abandoned The Mystery of Bikini Island [v0.1] [Velvet Paradise Games]

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hi everyone! Thanks for playing our game! We hope you enjoyed it, despite some of you hating the look of the girls :p
We have to say that came as a bit of a surprise to us, as we thought the girls looked quite nice. We definitely didn't expect some of the strong negative reactions from some commenters. Perhaps us IT geeks have slightly different beauty standards:D

We're here to learn so we'd welcome any feedback you could give us on the gameplay, artwork (Including the looks of the NPCs;)) Feel free to give us any criticism as we're committed to making this game as enjoyable to you as possible. Let us know what you liked and disliked about the game!:)

We made some small updates to the game. You can get the latest version from out patreon page or using this link

It doesn't have any new content. We just added a few extra hints here and there because it looks like we didn't give enough of those for some quests. We've also simplified the path to the village a bit. It seemed like this was a bit too complicated a puzzle so early in the game.
I want to verify is this version genuine? the developer didn't make a new version in their page.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

the new version is up. the developer didn't make a new post on their patreon, but the link provided by
Velvet Paradise Games member in this forum and the link posted in developer's patreon page match. there is also a slight change in the file size, the game also works fine. all in all, I decided to publish it.

MacLeod2001

Feb 8, 2018
Go north - find red trees
Go left/right - white trees
Go 1 step north - white trees but with a different location
Go south - rocks
Go east - done
Thank you.
Now i found the rocks, but going to east will not end in the village (not with 1 step and not with more to east). Other directions the same ... strange ...

th911

Aug 10, 2018
Maybe a bug or something. If i recall correctly, when you see rocks it is very close to reach the village.

Meh, I thought this game will last a little bit longer but unfortunately it has ended very quickly for me :<
Hope new update comes soon and Aria will have her part in it!

Reactions: MacLeod2001

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I'm okay with how the girls look, and I think my only complaint is that there's no indicator of timem of day. I like solving puzzles, so I'd say this has some good potential.

Reactions: th911

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Are you able to get the Morphine in this version or what, most locations seem to be still under development?!

Feb 10, 2019
V0.2 out now for Patreon supporters! Cheers!
A full sex scene added, plus some other quests and one new girl.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Wait, is this game set on an island named after a swimsuit named after an island?

StreetFighterTheMovieTheGame.jpg

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Fun fact, the actual Bikini Island, as in the one in the south pacific with that name, is actually an irradiated hell hole due to radiation from early atomic bomb testing and despite once being a resort paradise is now only inhabitable by gouls and Id guess super mutants. If only they used the historical backdrop here, hunh.
Fun fact, is not Bikini Island... Is Bikini Atoll... :)

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Go north - find red trees
Go left/right - white trees
Go 1 step north - white trees but with a different location
Go south - rocks
Go east - done

This game has potential.
When you track those route on map, you newer find the village... :)