2.60 star(s) 16 Votes
Feb 22, 2023
The face palming kink shamers are strong in this thread. Not a single complementary or excited comment to be found here without a facepalm hitting it. Meanwhile all the comments with criticism have nothing but love I see. If only there was a way for mods to punish kink shaming facepalmers...
Did you play the game?

Its an incomplete mess while being marked as completed, it has unfixed bugs and to top it all off its just a rip off of other games that suck.

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Definetely shouldnt be marked as completed, when you get to the end it literally says "Thats the end of this update" or something to that effect.
The game has no reason to be a sandbox, and yes its a rip off of other games, i believe its called Bull Bunny Cuck, which in itself is a rip off of an identical older browser-sugarcube game.

Reactions: brybry1311
Feb 22, 2023
What the best more complete of them
Idk man they all kinda suck. None of them ever made it to completion so they were all of them incomplete teases.

In none of them do you even see your girlfriend do anything sexual with anyone other than you. They all build up right up to the point where something interesting might happen and then abandoned.

I cant recommend anyone play these games. they are all bad

Mina492

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
the haters destroy other people's games, then we understand why people abandon their games :rolleyes:

it's really irritating,

I had a lot of fan for my game, while at the beginning I suffered from harassment on my game

a lot of haters attacked me because he didn't like this kind of games

don't listen to them, do what you want ;)

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
it's not even a ripoff of black & white, part of the plot is exactly the same and it has less content, unless this game actually gets updated, it's a downgrade.

Sh77mo

Jul 9, 2022
i will not judge but this game is straight ripoff from blacked and whited etc. the only way this game will survive is to add more “new” content soon and maybe it will be much more better than the other copies . Keep up the good work dev and you may use some real pictures instead.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Did you play the game?

Its an incomplete mess while being marked as completed, it has unfixed bugs and to top it all off its just a rip off of other games that suck.
I didn't say the critics weren't in any way valid, just pointing out that people weren't even allowed to be mildly excited at trying the game, see page one.

• Angry
Reactions: brybry1311
Jul 9, 2017
also, why can there be a racist game on this site, but the forums are moderated?
If it's the stereotypical fetishizing of someone's race, then that's a question for society in general. There's been a couple of full-blown racist games I remember hearing about being banned, but it took a long while for them to get to that point.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
How is it that the good son made bank off this raceplay stuff (while also subverting it by outlining how it's actually bullshit etc.) but every dev that does something similar ends up providing something that looks like it was thrown together in a few hours? Like, Blacked and Whited was bad, Bullbunnycuck was even worse, and this looks like a straight up joke.

What's next, some dude's just going to download all the webms in a bnwo thread, find a way to load them into ren'py and call it a "game"?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGodUncle
2.60 star(s) 16 Votes