2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
What is the point of giving us a chance to change the MC's name if the game doesn't recognize the names we put? I just started to lay the game and already I've found an error.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Mystery Villa [Ep. 2] [Dx Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
from the comment section alone i can see this will be a heavy ntr game lol. shame i loved the character designs but welp im already scared from the reading the comments so hope they make some changes in the future lol but until then. Chao!

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Why Juju still french kiss MC despite i decided not to continue that relationship. And for mommy lovers i think it is either sharing or full blown Netorare, if you accept either one or both of those fetishes, you're welcome.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys next version is the ep 3? i mean i read that the developer say NTR avoidable. But i also read this:
Saw Mom getting plowed by brother and some other dude. Dont know if thats NTR, as not even established if Mom is LI, but those scenes are still there.
So i presume that the next version is ep 3? Just to understand. Because for now i put the link pages in the worning one on me pc.
Just to understand if i have to delete it or really wait for the avoiding things.

Any info?
Thank you

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Ntr is in the current version (ep 2) not avoidable apart from 1 scene (mom sneaking out to fuck the guard. You can choose not to "check it out")

The brother-mom sex scene isn't avoidable.
There's a second sex scene with brother and mom aswell.(not avoidable)
The MC has 1 sex scene and 1 dream sex scene with mom.

I can only guess but i would assume the dev is going to make all ntr scenes avoidable in future versions.
The reason why i think that is because well why would you make 1 ntr scene avoidable if you're not gonna make them all avoidable.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
(mom sneaking out to fuck the guard. You can choose not to "check it out")
Sounds like that's skippable rather than avoidable. I also get the feeling "NTR will be avoidable" means future NTR will be skippable/avoidable, not the prior scenes, but I could be wrong.

Removed from tag discussion, the first release was poor. More interested in general thoughts on the new stuff.

Reactions: EZ8lt
2.90 star(s) 15 Votes