Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Unbenannt-1.jpg
Overview:
You're playing as a guy who grow up at orpanage. After hard years he is finding his father to finally meet him and ask him why he left him.. You'll experience his life and also see his life before coming here..

Updated: 02/03/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: Episode 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

Fix by @sumas9 (Grammar & Fix):

R5-5.png R18-20.png R20-23.png R23-28.png R28.png R32.png

Last edited:

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
It says episode one so I'm assuming/hoping it's not just a v.01 or something. I'll take one for the team and let you know how it is.

So I gave it a go... I personally wouldn't call it "episode 1" tho. It's more like part 1 of episode 1. Different strokes for different folks, anyway, it's pretty short and no sex scenes yet. A few scenes where the MC peeks and one where the Mom peeks on the MC depending on what you choose. MC also has a horse dick, it's hilariously funny. The writing is... meh, could be worse I guess. The MC is a perv, the Mom is a perv, not sure about the sister since she didn't get much screen time.

All in all, it's not bad but... I'd give it an update or two before trying it out.

U

User_23654

It says episode one so I'm assuming/hoping it's not just a v.01 or something. I'll take one for the team and let you know how it is.
Don't be so optimistic. It is titled Episode 1, but is more like a Techdemo. ;)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Description is engrish but different, at least. Those screenshots are not confidence inspiring, however.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I guess this should be considered as a Demo or 0.0.1? because of its way too short...

56 Photos < Counting with the one with Text Only
40 Photos < Without the Photos with Text.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The nasty roommate.

Orphan...yeah suuurrreee.

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
I'm liking it so far, although there's a little too much internal dialogue for my taste.

May 5, 2017
The concept looks refreshing rather than the Incest type games with plot of blood son & mon/blood sis & bro/dad &daughter increases my interest to play the game with 100% concentration and zeal.
I don't like the Incest thing that much i like them to certain limit but blood relation is most important and taboo wow,i don't mean to offend anyone but i want to ask because from long time i have been seeing this incest thing in games getting every favor from the players and are in demand so the poor devs must suffice the players and they do but here the ques "Do you all think like that with your own real family ?" i know its game dude duh....:idontcare::idontcare:why must we care as if it does happen in real life.x'Dx'Dx'D
I also play them and i m saying i don't think like that but from my point ntr is a disease and so is incest comon man BLood man you were born from her and Dad was a catalyst in the process :disappointed: By my saying nothing will change i know but plz think morally before playing and let other devs who want to bring out new genre to us give them the support
P.S. I am a player with dignity and always will respect each and everyone's views/interest please take no negative feeling from this.

Reactions: JPL
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote