VN Others Abandoned The Natural Hookup [Alpha 7 Patreon] [Bruemeister]

JakabP

Aug 26, 2017
they're like the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of the clones of Amy and Leela

El_beardo

Apr 16, 2018
i can only respond to this one way
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE THOSE THINGS

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Wow, I read so much hatred in this thread. Yes, the graphics might be a little bit off-putting at first (that happened to me too), but I can say Bruemeister makes good games, he's super-slow development wise but his games are worth to try.
I haven't played this game yet (I'm a little reluctant as it seems lesbian oriented) but I've played his previous, still incomplete game (The big thaw) which shares the same styles and characters and that made me change my opinion completely (I even pledged to his Patreon for some time).
I don't want to sound as I'm trying to advertise or anything but I felt I had something to do to try to stop this circle-jerking about this game's graphic style

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I don't think this dev has ever had human contact at all, not sure it's even a human dev.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Wow, I read so much hatred in this thread. Yes, the graphics might be a little bit off-putting at first (that happened to me too), but I can say Bruemeister makes good games, he's super-slow development wise but his games are worth to try.
I haven't played this game yet (I'm a little reluctant as it seems lesbian oriented) but I've played his previous, still incomplete game (The big thaw) which shares the same styles and characters and that made me change my opinion completely (I even pledged to his Patreon for some time).
I don't want to sound as I'm trying to advertise or anything but I felt I had something to do to try to stop this circle-jerking about this game's graphic style
I agree with not piling on needlessly, but these graphics are genuinely terrifying. I came here after finishing up with a different game and I swear the screenshots undid my orgasm.

I'm OK with unusual art styles if it's a deliberate stylistic choice to play into the genre of the game (e.g. Nightmare School, I think), and I actually like claymation-style visuals, especially for anything intended to be scary, but for something erotic... nah, can't say I agree. I can appreciate that effort is going into it, but... well, if I put out something that seems to miss the mark as much as this did, I'd hope someone called me on it. Maybe nicer than most people here are being, but still.

Looking at his patreon only confused me further though - not knowing the developer, I thought it might be a joke game or brand new developer who's still in "I've just 'made' my first game, I'm hype as shit and have no ability to objectively judge my own work" mode, but... well, he ain't. But, even though it's not the most aesthetically pleasing, pretty much all the art available on the page is better than what's in the screenshots here. I don't really get what's going on?

Hybris

May 9, 2017
First off after trying this game I can't say its particularly bad and its certainly not the worst thing to pass through this site.
The 3D-ifcation of the Futurama style is off putting especially Amy's hair and jaw that said save for the walking animation that you first see which is incredibly painful to watch the sex animations seem to fair much better.

The story is actually reasonably plausible for Futurama verse as far as style is concerned and some of references made based off of my somewhat fuzzy memories of the show.

This game feels old, in fact much older than I think it should. It feels like a Sharks Lagoon game and mid 2000's 3d animation.
In ending the game isn't bad but its... niche. Very very niche.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: cooldude33