Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Admittedly, I didn't play the entire version, only until I bought the red dress. But when I look at the picture folder, it wasn't far from the end of the version.

The developer makes it clear in his notes that it is based on GGGB. But currently it is a 1:1 implementation of the story and even the text. And the graphics are much better in the original.

Now I read the following in the notes: If you like this "Good Girl Gone Bad Parody", please support me so that I stay motivated to continue!

All I can say is: Do more to motivate us to even consider becoming a sponsor. Because what has been delivered so far does not justify it in any way.

JeQueZ

Mar 5, 2022
The best graphics and animation you can use on game just have to take advantage of it and put a great story and a deep one with that nice animation and graphics

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Are the pics in the game as pixelated and blurry as these sample images in this thread? 0_O

Reactions: wildride69

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
THIS GAME IS LITERALLY A COPY OF GOOD GIRL GONE BAD - A PLAGIARISM
it's well specified in the Dev's notes, Vessna:

Hello, I’m a fan of the game "Good Girl Gone Bad" by Eva Kiss. I hope you will support her Patreon at:
[…]
I want to thank Eva Kiss for her wonderful creations that inspired me to learn how to make a visual novel game.
cheers, all.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Well, this is certainly a unique looking artstyle for an adult VN. Haven't seen artstyle like this on VN before. The female protag looks like a mix between asian 3D and western 3D character model which is also a bit unique. I'll keep an eye on this for future update. I just hope the wife isn't a slut from the beginning and that there will be corruption element in it

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Nice Wife Travels To Not Very Good Land. An original tale starring Astley, her good friends Jekkika and Epa and a hoost of male carcicters. Will this nice wife travel sluttily to some place not so very nice? Wait & see in this 100% original gam!

• Haha
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
great game, excellent design, it has my full attention, but I have a doubt, the game can have an ending that depends on the decisions or it just has a determined ending no matter what decisions you make?
1147256771585511546.png

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, decided to do 2 sets of saves, the top roll, I am going to be the good girl, the bottom roll, I am going to be the bad girl. Using the Universal Mods to help me out with doing this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this, was a good start, and interested in seeing where this story goes.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
Overall we really can't throw too many stones on this one for being theft. We are where we are after all and if you don't know how this site works you probably shouldn't be on it. But still an exact copy of this magnitude is in bad taste. Even more so considering they are asking for support. If this were labeled an Unofficial Remake or Remaster simply using the higher graphics great. Don't try rebranding it as something its not by changing the name as it makes people expect a unique game rather than a copy. Promoting itself as a remastering team would even work for earning support as well. I understand the plan is to do their own continuation of the story later and that's great. But it should be considered bonus scenes to the original and not that adding their own scenes to it makes the entire story theirs.

Reactions: The Analist

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Wow Wow Wow... I support games that have a similar theme but GGGB is one of my all time favorite VNs and this isn't INSPIRED by GGGB it's a shitty highly plagiarized version of that game with horrible graphics.

If this was a Fan Remake directing us to EVA Kisses original GGGB's Patreon it might be ok, but this is nothing but a complete lazily done rip off.

I could see if it was at least visually improved up but the graphics here suck and they skipped every other line of dialogue to make it seem different. I'm shocked at how BLATANT this is, this is not a homage to GGGB its a complete farce trying to collect Patreon dollars until it get's removed.

Reactions: The Analist

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I love the CG MC in this, and love the idea of GGGB being refreshed with CG art. Ashley is hot without being a perfect 10, which is congruent with the original art. Being honest, I like that this Ashley is busty.

Speaking of honesty, I don't have an issue with this dev re-making the exact same game with CG art and getting paid a little for creating that art, provided that they've received permission from Eva Kiss to do so. Or if this is a re-imagining of the original game and the story will diverge from the original, that's OK, but I think it should be made clear where the original content starts - and the first release should have had some of that original content in it (more than minor edits / omissions; I mean new scenes).

My suggestion would be to have the original story content in a Prologue, specifically labeled as backstory. The new content that diverges from the source game would start in Chapter 1, and that should be what is labeled as version 0.1.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes