Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Her model looks great, very sexy.

Planned tags look interesting as well. Wish the dev the best on this project

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I too am complaining about this attempt to copy a good game and not really make anything better. Personally, I don't like the graphics (too washed out, too few details) and the visual design of the characters is not to my taste (the male NPCs don't have enough sex appeal (Jack's face is that of a wimp, Eric's dad has nothing of a sugar daddy about him, neither figure nor style nor appropriate clothing)).
You have to give the developer credit for referring to Evakiss in the developer notes and even adding a link to it. But honestly, who reads the notes?
What would minimize the shitstorm a little and perhaps give the developer a better chance of getting fairer reviews when he finally continues "his" story would be a reference to Eva and GGGB right at the beginning, i.e. on the start screen in the overview to make it clear what it is about.
And of course the note: Courtesy of Evakiss.

Reactions: wildride69

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's what Plagiarism mean. . . it's a theft of intellectual property without the license to use it.
Plagiarism is the use of others' material while claiming it as one's own. That's not what is happening here. The dev acknowledges that the work is not original. But it is still intellectual property theft (aka copyright violation) to use another's work this extensively without permission, whether acknowledging the original authorship or not.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
imo, if this game wasn't 3d remake of existing game, but just recalled the events of the original game in any realistic style, and have added new content, the continuation of the stories, it would been better received. . .

Cuz now the developer needs to go through the whole story, recreate all the story events, all the nuances from original game, which gives you nothing to like if you played the original story.

Why? You would ask. Well because the time this developer will take to make this remake of the game in 3D will be long, and no new content will be added, just the same story, which will be boring if ya played the original, and it will take long time to see anything new here, which is not a recreated segment of the existing story.

Reactions: The Analist

The Analist

Jun 19, 2024
I think everything that I would say was already said... So I'll just comment that naming it "Good Girl Go Bad - VAM Remake" (because I bet it's done in VAM) would be more honest than this stupid title that doesn't even make sense. About the graphics... Well... I don't mind VAM graphics when it's an original (and good) game, but, for a GGGB remake (or any other remake), no... Everything that was good is in the original and those graphics improve nothing. It should, at least, be done in Daz or other high-quality 3D software (done well, of course, because there are many shitty things done in Daz or other high-quality 3D software). And about the legal issues... I don't think I would support this game, but, if I would, it would be only with Eva Kiss's explicit consent. If I were doing something like this, I would, at most, ask for a "coffee" and not set up a Patreon page.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes