VN Ren'Py The Necromancer Arises [v0.04] [Whiteleaf Studio]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
None of all games will ever have NTR. We focus on impregnation and HAREM always and this game won't be exception.
As someone who likes a bit of everything, respect for making it clear on some of the content you will and won't do. Some seem to be way too malleable. I like knowing (generally) what I'm getting since I like immersing in the game regardless of the content. Will give you lot a look.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Rare when both sisters of the MC is likable...
So appreciate when a VN go from the typical bitchy sister trope and nice sister.

Hell, even both of them are virgins!

Hell, even the MC himself is likable so far and don't come off as a typical pervy MC sneaking around the house spying on his family etc.

But gotta ask, will this be a more linear game? Or will it be a good or evil path?

So far liking it.

Also I see the MY HERO inspiration with 2 characters so far. ;)

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Rare when both sisters of the MC is likable...
So appreciate when a VN go from the typical bitchy sister trope and nice sister.

Hell, even both of them are virgins!

Hell, even the MC himself is likable so far and don't come off as a typical pervy MC sneaking around the house spying on his family etc.

But gotta ask, will this be a more linear game? Or will it be a good or evil path?

So far liking it.

Also I see the MY HERO inspiration with 2 characters so far. ;)
This game will feature SOME choices that lead to different options in scenes/additional art, but we don't plan on doing any branching at the moment

• Love
Reactions: AlexTorch

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Whiteleaf Studio So one thing I wonder is is the game going to touch on those who get the powers but don't become Hunters? It's often treated like everyone with superpowers has to be a hero of villain, when that never made sense to me. Why don't you ever see someone with superhuman strength who works as, say, a furniture mover or something? It seems like you've already introduced the core cast, so I don't know if anything like that will be in-scope, though.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Another game that would look great, but then the MC looks like a malnourished 14 year old. Le-sign. :sleep:

Does he act like one too?

• Haha
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Another game that would look great, but then the MC looks like a malnourished 14 year old. Le-sign. :sleep:

Does he act like one too?
Well... I think most like a comedy-retarded MC for funny purposes... After all, he complaint against a naked Frankenstein looking girl with high probability of bad (if not evil) odor :BootyTime:... Welcome pal (y)

May 21, 2018
Please tell me this one is going to have girls getting it up the back end? I'm a pretty big fan of Tamas Awakening and was really hoping this new AVN would have the same quality content.

Reactions: Tengilwasacooldude

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
No. I have one finished game (Tamas Awakening) and one ongoing game with another artist that it's also very close to being finished (Dawn of Malice).
Are there plans for a game with the Dawn of Malice artist(s)? That art style is realy nice.
Also: Focus in Impregnation and Harem with no NTR ever?
You might just became my favorite Game Developer.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes