VN Ren'Py The Necromancer Arises [v0.04] [Whiteleaf Studio]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheNecromancerArises-0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
that triggered me a bit, the topic about incest.. inbreeding mutations doesnt really happen for like 100 years down the line of inbreeding (about 5-6 generations)... the reason incest is a taboo points is because of grooming, not genetics... sadly misinformation on the web is a thing and the whole mutaiton debacle is blown out of proportions...

Like i saw someone on twitter freak out that her dna test showed that she and her fiancee was both children of the same sperm donor.. like it doesnt matter.. gromming is not involved there.

But other then that pet peeve of mine.. i do like the way the story is written here.. i am getting a better vibe from it then your previous work, and are exited for where you take the story (y)

N1bb1T

Dec 20, 2020
oi oi oi, please tell me the drill sarge will be told he's her 'cub'... and teddybear panties...

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Now I dont know if there's any guidelines for this, but imo, 2 frames going back and fourth shouldn't qualify as "animation". I know that proper animation is difficult and time consuming, and I don't fault anyone deciding its not worth it. But if its not in the game, the it shouldnt have the tag.

The previous game had the same motion effect, and didn't have the animated tag, not sure why it was included for this one

Deadocelot

Sep 3, 2018
How pervy will this one get?
If Tamas was like a 7.
Because I feel like this game could be wholesome. But it could also go in a whole other direction, if you feel me.

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
that triggered me a bit, the topic about incest.. inbreeding mutations doesnt really happen for like 100 years down the line of inbreeding (about 5-6 generations)... the reason incest is a taboo points is because of grooming, not genetics... sadly misinformation on the web is a thing and the whole mutaiton debacle is blown out of proportions...

Like i saw someone on twitter freak out that her dna test showed that she and her fiancee was both children of the same sperm donor.. like it doesnt matter.. gromming is not involved there.

But other then that pet peeve of mine.. i do like the way the story is written here.. i am getting a better vibe from it then your previous work, and are exited for where you take the story (y)
Only sort of true. With more distant connections like cousin, you have to inbreed over a few generations to get a real risk of something congenital. But that risk is higher in closer relations like brother-sister or parent-child. The issue isn't that close relationships spontaneously create mutations, it's the risk that a genetic fault passed on by one parent can't be corrected by a gene from the other parent because they have the same issue. So even if it's the first generation of family lovin', there's an elevated risk compared to a normal relationship. Not unreasonable to be concerned about that if you found out your partner is your half-brother.

Reactions: Boldano

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
Only sort of true. With more distant connections like cousin, you have to inbreed over a few generations to get a real risk of something congenital. But that risk is higher in closer relations like brother-sister or parent-child. The issue isn't that close relationships spontaneously create mutations, it's the risk that a genetic fault passed on by one parent can't be corrected by a gene from the other parent because they have the same issue. So even if it's the first generation of family lovin', there's an elevated risk compared to a normal relationship. Not unreasonable to be concerned about that if you found out your partner is your half-brother.
the risk for 2 siblings offspring be hit by some mutation is like under 1% higher then normal non-incest relation. and it kinda pales in comparison to the numbers of % chance you dont give birth to a healthy child because of things like autoimmune disease or some other invalid condition. But either way.. the point is, the general publics misconception is like they think this number is like 90% or something -.-

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
the risk for 2 siblings offspring be hit by some mutation is like under 1% higher then normal non-incest relation. and it kinda pales in comparison to the numbers of % chance you dont give birth to a healthy child because of things like autoimmune disease or some other invalid condition. But either way.. the point is, the general publics misconception is like they think this number is like 90% or something -.-
So far as I can tell, the excess risk for the offspring of a cousin-cousin pairing is already more than 1%. I have to assume the risk for two siblings is higher than that.

Maybe there's less risk than the general public assumes, but I don't think it's unreasonable for that risk to be a concern for someone who just found out their fiance is their half-sibling. Even if they misunderstand the mechanics of that risk.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes