• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.4.0] [Ceolag]

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Funny, I'm just replaying LoF and can't wait to tell Steph to fuck off yet again.

Back to Neverwhere, what do we think of elves?

Not major spoilers, but I'll put follow-up in spoilers anyway if anyone's coming to comment after chapter 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dont forget them cute pointy ears and ..uhm ... centuries of ...experience :D

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Hopefully we get a date with Kaija in the future.
And it could include the lewdest thing I can think of
Hand Holding!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ceolag

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i have a feeling the mc isnt bloodrelated to this family ;)
There is no way he's fully human.

He shrugs off a Succubus, faces down an Elf and throws Kaija off balance who's been sold to us as the best fighter they have and beat the shit out of the first guy easily.

Not to mention he seems to attract other non humans. Fiona is obviously something else, Medb deff is.

Don't know what he is but human he is not.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
There is no way he's fully human.

He shrugs off a Succubus, faces down an Elf and throws Kaija off balance who's been sold to us as the best fighter they have and beat the shit out of the first guy easily.

Not to mention he seems to attract other non humans. Fiona is obviously something else, Medb deff is.

Don't know what he is but human he is not.
my point ;)

Reactions: motseer

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Where did you guys get this about Fiona? What did I miss?
the dog , the scene at the dance studio where she tells the mc her story
if you read between the lines about her family and the irish riots ;)

my guess - far fetchet - is she is like a vampire or something

Reactions: yossa999

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Lots of fantasy in Irish lore. Leprechans, etc. Maybe she's a forest nymph... Mostly just a feeling from reading between the lines in the studio scene as Onkel said. Also, when he runs into her on the street, there is a hint of something supernatural about her balance and strength.

Last edited:

Kresus

Nov 2, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id b1_ch1_sc1_wakeup_74a6cb6d appeared twice, at game/b1_ch1.rpy:12 and game/code/chapters/b1_ch1.rpy:12.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\RPY\TheNeverwhereTales-0.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\RPY\TheNeverwhereTales-0.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\RPY\TheNeverwhereTales-0.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\RPY\TheNeverwhereTales-0.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "E:\RPY\TheNeverwhereTales-0.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "E:\RPY\TheNeverwhereTales-0.3-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
Exception: Line with id b1_ch1_sc1_wakeup_74a6cb6d appeared twice, at game/b1_ch1.rpy:12 and game/code/chapters/b1_ch1.rpy:12.

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.0.22062402

Wed Jun 21 21:30:10 2023

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The Northern Irish riots were in 1969.

Either way they happened long before she should have been born let alone part of. I'm guessing we'll find the kid she saved is now a full grown man.

A lot of things she hints at make her sound far older than she looks and the fact she talks to her dog.

I'm guessing with her love for nature she's probably some sort of Fae.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\RPY\TheNeverwhereTales-0.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\RPY\TheNeverwhereTales-0.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\RPY\TheNeverwhereTales-0.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\RPY\TheNeverwhereTales-0.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "E:\RPY\TheNeverwhereTales-0.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "E:\RPY\TheNeverwhereTales-0.3-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 166, in take_translates
raise Exception("Line with id %s appeared twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.0.22062402

Wed Jun 21 21:30:10 2023
jsut delete game/b1_ch1.rpy:12

question is - how did it got there?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

To my shame, I don't know much about Irish history. "Oh, then tell me, Sean O'Farrell, tell me why you hurry so..." 17XX, right? That's pretty much all I can think of on the subject. You mean she's talking about that? And what's the deal with the doggo?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
To my shame, I don't know much about Irish history. "Oh, then tell me, Sean O'Farrell, tell me why you hurry so..." 17XX, right? That's pretty much all I can think of on the subject. You mean she's talking about that? And what's the deal with the doggo?
she communicates with the dog like a human - ik a dog can understand a lot - but a "human" cant tell from a wuff what the dog exactly says ;)
oh , and the reaction of the dog to the mc - according to her , she´s very protective , but ignores the mc while watching

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
she communicates with the dog like a human - ik a dog can understand a lot - but a "human" cant tell from a wuff what the dog exactly says ;)
oh , and the reaction of the dog to the mc - according to her , she´s very protective , but ignores the mc while watching
Believe me, I have spoken to my spaniel like this many times, and he answered exactly the same as Orla :)

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Says you. I understand what my bull mastiff says.

"WooOOF!" - "I need to pee!"
"WooUFF grrrRRR?!" - "Mail is here, Can I bite him today?!"

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes